The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye To Vulgarity (Segment)

Go down

Goodbye To Vulgarity (Segment) Empty Goodbye To Vulgarity (Segment)

Post  Maxx Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:53 am

Crossfire returns from commercial break as Baphomet stands in ring, and instead of the usual sinister grin or the menacing scowl we've seen many times on Bapho's scar etched face, he holds a solemn look about his face. He stands mid ring wearing his standard Slayer t-shirt and wrestling tights, but something seems different about his “essence” as he brings the microphone to his lips.

Baphomet: I've heard all the verbal fallout from what happened at Red, White and Bruised... Oh, what's going on is Bapho turning face. Baphomet's getting that big break... that push to the main event in the Fantasy Wrestling Alliance... And like most things, everybody... is completely wrong... This goes beyond such trappings of wrestling stardom. It was simply about doing the right thing... As most of you know... me and Jenny are close... Most know that we're close friends... Hell... maybe even a few people think that we are more... or maybe, one of us wants... more... Hell... this may come as a shock to you people, but I actually tried, tried a few times, to talk her out of the match, but she wanted it. But we both knew that if I was a bastard, Stuart is an even worse bastard. Being the scum that I am, I KNOW WHEN A SCUMBAG CAN”T BE TRUSTED!!!

And everything happened like clockwork. Jenny won the match, but a moral scum like him, scum like me, always has another trick up his sleeve... a few tricks... you orchestrated everything, just to burn Jenny. Gabby's attempted heroism, the white knighting ploy with Servino... all to just burn Jenny...

Of course, without even thinking I ran down to the ring... to help her, even though my actions precede me... they thought just one more scum helping out the greatest scum of all... Didn't even see the big picture until I slashed your arm and you and your little crony took a powder. The blood on my razorblade helping somebody... not playing sadistic mind games of my own...

I've become a hypocrite...

And I sat there looking at the razorblade thinking...

I don't want this anymore...

I don't want the violence... I don't want the hate... the bloodshed... the brutality... the sadism... the mind games... the contempt for humanity...

I don't want to be the Unholy Son... I don't want to be the Beast of FWA... the Malicious Devil... Sadist Incarnate... the Satan of Professional Wrestling..................... I don't want to be the Essence of Vulgarity...

I DON'T WANT TO BE BAPHOMET!!!

The people remain ever so quiet... but looks of shock and befuddlement silently echo throughout the arena.

Bapho: Dammit and all these days I've had to think and contemplate this... I don't even have a real name to fall back to... Just a last name of Bapho. My parents didn't even think enough to give me that when the left me at the orphanage. So I'll just go by the name that the other orphans gave me...

Alexandr...

And incomplete name.... for an incomplete human... I've lived for so long as Baphomet... and it's time that changed...
Maxx
Maxx

https://phoenixlounge.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum