The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Free Spirit" Nathalie De Silva...

2 posters

Go down

"The Free Spirit" Nathalie De Silva... Empty "The Free Spirit" Nathalie De Silva...

Post  Cryonix Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:46 pm

Prologue: Dreams in Technicolor….

Chapter One: A Puppet Loves Her Master....

Chapter Two: Breaking Free...

Chapter Three: The Free Spirit Soars...

"The Free Spirit" Nathalie De Silva... 1978

Name: Nathalie De Silva

Height: 5’8 and ½

Weight: 143 lbs.

Hometown: Manchester, England

Nickname: The Free Spirit

Manager:

FWA accomplishments: None

Non-FWA accomplishments: First Ever Shimmer World Champion, Second Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwan Do and Capoeria, A three time finalist in the Barclay’s World Free Run Championships, Former Gymnast, Former World Junior Diving Champion for the United Kingdom, has won various D.J. competitions around the world, classic trained dancer, Graduated Suma Cum Laude from Oxford University and is a graduate of the Icebox Wrestling School in Tampa, Florida.

Type (Face or Heel): Face

Style of Wrestling: A progressive catch-as-catch-can/high flying hybrid style. Nathalie also employs her love of Parkour/Free Running and Capioera/Tae Kwan Do into her technique. She has limited mat wrestling experience being Jillian De Silva’s sister and Ewan Edward’s sister in law. She likes to employ the cravat in her wrestling style as well.

Gimmick (i.e. respected, hated, bully, etc.): Prologue: A free spirit chasing the “Truth in Technicolor”. She is a has a unique outlook on life, having taken time after college to travel the world.

Chapter One: Jack Severino's personal Harlequin of Chaos...

Chapter Two: Grown up now, free of Severino's control. Enjoying life and living it to the fullest...

Chapter Three: Focused and determined to now make a name for herself, outside of her sister and her family's shadow...

FWA Win/Loss Record: 5-7-0

Shimmer Win/Loss Record: 19-3

Current FWA Fueds: None

Finisher(s): 1.) Truth in Technicolor - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtWH5Auxmx8

2.) The Bermuda Triangle - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d235bxYcMBs

5 perfected wrestling moves: Standing Phoenix Splash, Different variations of Moonsaults and Shooting Star Presses, Various versions of Shining Wizards, Various Martial Arts moves, Victory Rolls and Small Packages

Appearance: She usually comes to the ring in baggy blue jeans with different multicolored designs on the legs and white sneakers. Her long hair is usually pulled back into a pony tail, with two bangs framing both sides of her face. However, unlike her sister, Nathalie’s hair is usually colored different colors every time she wrestles, usually with a complimentary highlight color mixed in. She wears a black UnderArmour sports bra underneath a multicolored fishnet midriff t-shirt with rips in it, which shows off her well toned core and the hint of a tribal sun tattoo around her belly button. However, sometimes she will change it up and wear sleeveless t-shirts of some of her favorite bands like Machine Head, Light This City, Dir En Gray, The Agonist, Evanessence, Lacuna Coil, Wu Tang Clan, Jedi Mind Tricks and Walls of Jericho to name a few. She wears fingerless gloves, usually black. Her eyes are the same piercing blue as her sister’s, yet not totally as steely.

Entrance Theme:
-Prologue: Fireflies by Owl City- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psuRGfAaju4&ob=av3el

-Chapter One: Born Dead, Buried Alive by The Agonist - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8xRbuJLrMM

-Chapter Two: Rosa Parks by OutKast - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEyP_IGv9I4

-Chapter Three: Trip the Darkness by Lacuna Coil - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTT6picaCoQ&feature=related

Introduction Promo: (Chapter One intro...)

A house show in Chicago, Illinois has been over for quite some time now. The faint smell of old popcorn and hotdogs now haunt the once filled to capacity Allstate Arena. The only heartbeat left in the building…is the janitor, performing his one man show to the same dust bunnies and cobwebs who always seem to catch his act. As he sweeps a pile of half eaten food down the now deconstructed entrance ramp…he is taken back by a sight in the front row. A person sits…staring at the ring, wearing a hooded sweatshirt with the words “Crack the Skye” on the front and very baggy blue jeans. The janitor can almost feel a pair of eyes from underneath the drawn up hood staring back at him as he continues his work. The awkwardness is palpable…until…the visitor speaks…the voice is feminine, young…but at the same time, sultry…with an all too familiar….but at the same time different…slight hint…of a certain British dialect…

Woman: Tell me…do you realize how much of your garbage…is actually invisible?

Janitor: Um…I don’t think you can smell what I’m sweeping up here…

The woman chuckles at the jest

Woman: If you would allow me to explain myself?

Janitor: I really don’t think…

Woman: Obviously. Now…before you thought it wise to interrupt me…I was going to say that…a lot of what you’re sweeping up are broken dreams. Truths that stabbed some so deep…their souls have leaked out onto this floor…and into obscurity…or in the case of these…so called FWA superstars…apathy.

Janitor: Hey! I happen to be a fan of the FWA, and that is no way for you to talk about…

Woman: Do you hear yourself? You…a simple man…a fan of a simple company that plays at being giant? This “company” has destroyed everything it’s ever touched…careers, livelihoods, relationships….and for what? To stroke the egos of a certain few that don’t deserve where they are in the company…when others…HALL OF FAMERS, mind you…sit at home, not honored but by a few. Oh yes…I know all about this…company.

Janitor: Who…the hell…are you?

The woman pulls down the hood to reveal…Nathalie De Silva.

Janitor: Hey…you’re…

Nathalie: …Nothing your small, fragile imagination could hope to comprehend in this life or the next. However…since you are a fan of this…company…I’ll give you a thrill. I will compete here…sooner than you think…and I will make this company look at itself…question it’s values…see the lies it’s sold their fans. I will be victorious in whatever I choose to accomplish here…no matter if they like it or not.

Nathalie stands with a smug look on her face and starts to make her way out of the arena.

Nathalie: They called my sister…b*tch…wait till they get a load of me…

Last edited by Cryonix on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

"The Free Spirit" Nathalie De Silva... Empty Re: "The Free Spirit" Nathalie De Silva...

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:00 pm

Yup.... clear to see which side of the family Alex and Mandy got their eyes from lol
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down