The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Queen of Wrestling" Jillian De Silva-Edwards...

Go down

"The Queen of Wrestling" Jillian De Silva-Edwards... Empty "The Queen of Wrestling" Jillian De Silva-Edwards...

Post  Cryonix Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:11 am

"The Queen of Wrestling" Jillian De Silva-Edwards... 25jfcqv

Name: Jillian Elizabeth De Silva-Edwards

Height: 5'9

Weight: 140

Hometown: Chicago, IL. by way of Manchester, England

Nickname:The Queen of Wrestling, The woman of 1000 holds, The Black Widow

Manager: None

FWA accomplishments:
"The Queen of Wrestling" Jillian De Silva-Edwards... Rbzckl
2009 FWA Hall of Fame Inductee

"The Queen of Wrestling" Jillian De Silva-Edwards... Fwaworldnewol0
Former FWA World Heavyweight Champion

"The Queen of Wrestling" Jillian De Silva-Edwards... Fwananewzq7
Former FWA North American Champion

"The Queen of Wrestling" Jillian De Silva-Edwards... Iogbxy

First Woman in FWA History to win the FWA World Heavyweight Championship (Later renamed the FWA Championship), First Woman in FWA History to successfully defend the FWA World Heavyweight Championship (Later renamed the FWA Championship), First FWA Superstar to win a Triple Cage Match, First Woman in FWA history to hold the North American Championship, First ever woman in FWA history to win a singles match against a male competetor, one of the first ever competetors in the first ever 'Mile High' match for the FWA championship. Winner of the 2007 "Promo of the Year" for "Life's Little Ironies" vs. Ryan Hall, Winner of the 2007 FWA Superstar of the Year Award, Winner of the 2007 FWA Face of the Year Award, Fomer Queen of the Royal Family, Former Member of the "Gold Standard", Only woman ever to be accepted into the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Headlined the 2007 FWA PPV 'Uncontrolable Chaos', First General Manager of the CrossFire Brand, Winner of the 2008 Most Shocking Moment Award

Non-FWA accomplishments: Earned her Doctorate from Oxford University in the field of Kinesiology, Graduated from Dean Malenko's wrestling school in Tampa, Fl. as one of his most prized students, English Wrestling Alliance Triple Crown Winner (World Heavyweight Champion, EWA Pure Wrestling Champion and European Champion), Shimmer Champion (2x).

Type (Face or Heel): Face

Style of Wrestling: English Mat wrestling (a.k.a. chain wrestling) with a Greco-Roman/Frestyle/Technical Wrestling flair. Has also started to train in Mixed Martial Arts under Tito Ortiz.

Gimmick (i.e. respected, hated, bully, etc.): Intellegent, Sexy B!tch.

Overall FWA Win/Loss Record: 24-9-0

Current FWA Win/Loss Record: 15-5

Current FWA Fueds: None as of current...

Signature Manuvers: The Widow's Wail: Paul Birchill's C-4 (A Backflip Uranage Suplex) and the Heaven Sent (The Go To Sleep (GTS))

Finisher(s): The Bid Farewell...

[CENTER]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_dEzFrG1xE&feature=related

...and the Black Widow: The Crippler Crossface....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQFMkAtOX_E&feature=player_embedded

5 perfected wrestling moves: Suplexes of all kinds and variants, DDT's of all kinds and variants, Russian Leg sweep, Fujiwara Arm Bar and the Anderson Spinebuster

Appearance: She stands 5'9 with a build and a body type similar to Trish Stratus. She has shoulder-length brown hair, usually kept in a pony tail. She wears a simple black wrestling singlet made by UnderArmor just for her with the number '1000' on the middle of her back. She also wears black boots, knee pads, elbow pads and fingerless gloves.

"The Queen of Wrestling" Jillian De Silva-Edwards... Jilly

Entrance Theme (If you wish to include one): "Coming Home" by Alter Bridge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kEgjaH0_Pk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro Promo: {Scene} (The arena, now empty, sits silent. No one has been in here for hours since the last FWA show. The ring crew, television crew and techies are still breaking everything down to get ready to move to the next venue. One of the cameramen is taking random shots of the backstage area of the arena, just to fill up an almost finshed roll of film. As he is filming, he notices a beautiful woman standing in the backstage area. She is wearing heeled boots and form fitting blue jeans. She has a white t-shirt with a black UnderArmour logo and grappling gloves on her hands. The cameraman, wondering why security hasn't cleared everyone out of here, approaches...)

Cameraman: Ma'am, um...you DO know the show has been over for a while now, right?

Woman (with the slightest hint of the Queen's English): Of course, love. I was at that dreadful thing your company calls a wrestling show.

Cameraman: Dreadful? We have some of the biggest names in the...

Woman: Spare me the company line. You have dreck, refuse. Not a decent wrestler in the bunch. Just over-hyped, over-paid actors who can perform a high spot or two. You have no true wrestlers.

Cameraman (sarcastically):...and I suppose YOU are?

Woman: Do you even know to whom you are speaking? (The cameraman shakes his head) I didn't think so. I am the newest addition to this fire trap of a roster. I was brought in to give a woman's touch to wrestling. I am Jillian De Silva, the new standard here in the FWA. The Gold Standard.

Cameraman: What exactly IS this gold standard?

Jillian: You, just like everyone else will be witness to a revolution of the mind. Wrestling, spelled W R E S T L I N G will return to this promotion. That is what I mean, love. Stay tuned.

(With that, the newest member of the FWA roster walks out of the security door of the arena as the feed from the camera fades to black....) {End Scene}

Jillian Images:

"The Queen of Wrestling" Jillian De Silva-Edwards... 2e38gpj

"The Queen of Wrestling" Jillian De Silva-Edwards... Uncontrollablepl2
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down