The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Legacy" Ewan Edwards

Go down

"The Legacy" Ewan Edwards Empty "The Legacy" Ewan Edwards

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:09 pm

"The Legacy" Ewan Edwards 5mxxeb

Name: Ewan Edwards

Height: 6'3"
Weight:260lbs
Hometown: Hertfordshire, England.
Nickname: "The Legacy"

FWA accomplishments:
Former FWA World Heavyweight Champion [1x],
Former FWA Hardcore Champion [1x],
First ever FWA Television Champion [1x],
Former King Of The Royal Family,
Former member of The Gold Standard

Non-FWA accomplishments: First FTW World Champion

Type: Face
Style of Wrestling: Technical Badass.
Gimmick: Respected/Man Of Destiny
FWA Win/Loss Record: 7-3-0 (Since the restart)
Current FWA Feuds: Anthony Jackson, G-Rich
Finisher(s):
Cruel Britania: Crossfire Edition (Tombstone Omega Driver) http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=X9_89RUe3b8,
The Legacy Continues (Bridging Katahajime) http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ibhVyrZBHiY,
The Bloodline ("F5" - spinning into Y2J's "Codebreaker")

5 perfected wrestling moves: Spike DDT, Guillotine choke, Multiple Snap Suplex, Dragon Suplex, Triangle Choke, Fujiwara Armbar

Appearance:Shaved Head, Ripped Physique, Red Trunks bearing the Edwards' family crest, Red Kneepads and boots with a gold kickguard. White taped fists bearing a St George's Cross
Entrance Theme (If you wish to include one): Blow Me Away - Breaking Benjamin

Base Pic: "The Legacy" Ewan Edwards Edwards

Introduction Promo:

Fade into a shot of a dimly lit Gym in London it is stormy outside. There is a crack of thunder and a flash of lightning which sillhouettes a figure standing at the window. We now see it is Ewan Edwards

EE. Since the day I was born, I have been immersed in the world of professional wrestling. You see, where I come from, the Edwards' family has a wrestling legacy to rival that of any family: The Ortons, The Guerreros, The Harts. None of them have any avantage on The Edwards'".

But of course, you wouldn't know that would you? My Father, My Grandfather, and his father before him, all wrestlers, all world class technical masters.....but you have never heard of them, why? Because they were not pumped up, steiroid abusing, bodybuilding hacks. They were.....well to be honest...they were fat.

They were denied their legacy because they were fat.....well I did not make their mistakes, I have spent years grooming myself into the perfect physical specimen
(Flexes his muscles)
4% Body Fat.....100% British Beef.

But it's not just for show. no, no, no. I am the most gifted technical wrestler in the world today.
But you will find that out for yourselves very soon....because I'm coming....I'm coming to the FWA. To fulfill my destiny, to claim my birthright.

I am Ewan Edwards - The Legacy Continues....

Biography: http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Ewan_Edwards
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down