The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Never Die Feedback....

5 posters

Go down

Legends Never Die Feedback.... Empty Legends Never Die Feedback....

Post  Cryonix Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:22 am

So...tell me what you think of the show. Do you like the format, budding stories...? Let me know what you like what you don't and I'll try to intigrate it....
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Legends Never Die Feedback.... Empty Re: Legends Never Die Feedback....

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:33 am

I think it's great. I love the presentation of it. Gets to the point quickly. Plants the seeds for some interesting stories. Really exciting stuff Chris.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:37 am

I found it a lot easier to read than the average FWA show... not that it says much, I know, but common point of reference. I like how it's dropped into right when things get interesting, it draws you right in.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:29 pm

This is a good example of "less is more"
The biggest problem I had with FWA shows was reading through these long, often drawn out matches to get to something of interest or to get to the result. Chris, you gave more then enough with this show, anything else the mind can fill in as far as what happens in the matches that isn't there.
Bravo fine sir, bravo.

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxx Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:50 pm

I love the presentation, instead of getting bogged down in the presentation of a match or a long winded promo, it's presented as a series of moving moments of the matches... really makes for an exciting and easy read...

My only concern that I have to highlight is Alex and Shane winning the belts, you built it as the the big breakthrough for both men, and even though they did win the title... it was against Transylvannia 6500, a team that wasn't entirely built to be this monstrous tag team that Alex and Shane had no shot of beating... on the other hand, Colin beating Julian was that moment pulled off to the t...

But regardless, fantastic show, very unique and easy presentation... Keep it up man Smile
Maxx
Maxx

https://phoenixlounge.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down