The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Punishment Minnesota Training Facility...

4 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

Team Punishment Minnesota Training Facility... Empty Team Punishment Minnesota Training Facility...

Post  Cryonix Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Team Punishment Minnesota Training Facility... 500_Zealous_Nation_MMA_Set1_014

Team Punishment Minnesota Training Facility... 500_Zealous_Nation_MMA_Set1_010

Team Punishment Minnesota Training Facility... 500_Zealous_Nation_MMA_Set1_002

Team Punishment Minnesota Training Facility... 500_Zealous_Nation_MMA_Set1_003

Team Punishment Minnesota Training Facility... 500_Zealous_Nation_MMA_Set1_015

"Punish Your Enemies..."

It is the motto posted on the wall of the new Team Punishment training facility here in St. Paul, Minnesota. Tito Ortiz has stepped boldly into Brock Lesnar's territory and the business is booming. This is the home training facility of the two time NCAA National Champion wrestler and current undefeated and number one contender for the UFC Heavyweight Championship, Gabriel Cortez...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Team Punishment Minnesota Training Facility... Empty Re: Team Punishment Minnesota Training Facility...

Post  Cryonix Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:25 pm

The sweat is pouring off of Gabriel as Ewan yells, "AGAIN". He nods and starts the wrestling drills with Alex one more time....the 15th time in the last hour and a half. 5 minutes, non stop, working on the techniques Ewan's been drilling into him for his entire life...and most recently...the last month and a half. The fight is two weeks away at the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Vegas...and Gabe is working his ass off. After the five mintue interval, he and Alex go to grab some Gatorade. However...Tito Ortiz, who's come to oversee the last bit of training...isn't exactly impressed with Ewan's style...

Gabe: Christ....I forgot how much of a drill sargent your dad could be....
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Team Punishment Minnesota Training Facility... Empty Re: Team Punishment Minnesota Training Facility...

Post  Cruel Britannia Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Alex laughs.

Alex: Don't let him hear you say that.... he'll think you've gone soft.... stop easing you in and skip straight to the real training.....

Ewan shouts from across the Gym.

Ewan: IF YOU'RE DONE POWDERING YOUR NOSES LADIES..... SHALL WE RESUME?!
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:34 pm

Tito: Hey, hey man...cool it. You've been riding his ass everyday for like 12 hours a day for the last month and a half. There is such a thing as overtraining, you know?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:39 pm

Ewan doesn't even look at Tito.

Ewan: You think I'm riding his ass now? I've been easing him in. This was a warm-up when he was 10..... The kid's gone soft... Maybe if you spent more time training him and less time bleaching your hair and thinking up victory dances when you can't even win a damn fight anymore....
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Tito: Heh...I was good enough for your wife...

Gabriel jumps in between the two of them...

Gabe: Oh, Tito....wrong move man. Look...just walk now...please....
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:48 pm

Ewan sighs.

Ewan: Just because every guy on the planet has "Punished" your wife doesn't mean you should make the same assumptions about mine.....Jacob.

Ewan removes his shirt.

...on the mat superstar.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:53 pm

Tito removes his shirt and gets on the mat. Gabe shakes his head...

Gabe: Um...Tito...you might not want to do this...

Tito: You just sit and watch how it's done, kid. I'll train you for real when I'm done with your Uncle.

Gabe: Yeah...about that...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:56 pm

Alex walks over.... he has somehow found popcorn. He offers the bag.

Alex: Come on.... you knew this was happening when he mentioned my mum.....

Meanwhile Ewan has shot in for a double-leg and thrown Tito over the top of his head with very little effort.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Gabe sits next to Alex and throws a towel over his head, grabbing some popcorn...

Gabe: I told Uncle that Tito might not understand our methods. He thought I was being arrogant when I said his regimine was too easy...

Alex and Gabriel look back to the mat...where Tito is being thrown again....and again....and again...

Gabe: Hey, Tito! Tuck your head down on a roll fall or your going to fall flat on your.....

*BAM*

Gabe: Ew......face...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Ewan stands over Tito, who just faceplanted the mat.

Ewan: I'm sorry.... you were saying something..... I believe it was about my wife?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:04 pm

Gabe leans over to Alex and whispers...

Gabe: Fifty bucks says Tito hasn't learned shit...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Alex: I'm not taking that bet..... Tito probably hasn't learned..... yet.....
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Tito: Yeah...I did. She's a hell of a little minx on the mat...and we did a lot of mat work. I showed her real wrestling...not that fake crap you were involved in until some Scot broke your leg...

Gabe: Alex....my uncle, your father...is about to commit murder...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:09 pm

Alex calls out.

Alex: Um.... careful Tito or he might start trying.....
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Tito: Pfft....like I'm going to sweat a couple of lucky throws from a cripple...

Gabe: If I may quote a movie..."Awww Sugah...you just went and did the dumbest thing in your life..."
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:15 pm

Ewan grins.

Ewan: Since you're clearly not a wrestler.... wanna take a swing at me?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Gabe: Oh, Christ, Unc....you know that's not fair...

Tito: Gabe, who are you here training with...

Gabe: Well, um...until you brought yourself out here from Cali....um...HIM.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:23 pm

Ewan stands with his hands behind his back and his chin sticking out.... still smiling.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Tito is pissed at the arrogance...but eyes the injured leg of Ewan. He feints the roundhouse punch and then tries to shoot the legs. Gabe shakes his head...

Gabe: So...this fight is over. So, Alex...I'm so glad to finally see you really happy. Lexi seems really special.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:32 pm

Ewan Doesn't move an inch when Tito shoots. He proceeds to lift him up and powerbombs him..... hard.

Ewan: So..... what was that about my wife?

Alex knowing the outcome turns to Gabe.

Alex: Yup.... I'm a lucky, lucky man.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Gabe: She seems to be....though, I question your ability to have a good time at your batchleor party. You know you're allowed....right?

Tito is knocked out...

Gabe: That's great Unc. There goes my contract...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:40 pm

Alex looks at Gabe, confused.

Alex: What are you talking about? I know how to have a good time.

Ewan shakes his head as he looks down at Tito.

Ewan: How the hell was I supposed to know he'd be so fragile?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Gabe: Pfft...yeah right. You can't even BE around a beautiful woman for the last friggin' year without thinking or wondering..."Oh, I wonder what Lexi is doing...or wearing..." eugh. When we're in Vegas...none of that. As a matter of fact...your cell phone will be confiscated.

He playfully messes Alex's hair then looks at Ewan...

Gabe: What? You knew as soon as you walked into the gym last month, Unc! Oh man...he's going to be so pissed at me....meh, whatever...I'll be heavyweight champ.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm

Alex has zoned out.... thinking about what Lexi is.... or is not wearing.

Ewan: Come on.... even you could put this chump on his ass.....

He notices Alex.

.... damnit Gabe..... how did you put him in a Lexi trance this time?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum