The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Punishment Minnesota Training Facility...

4 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Team Punishment Minnesota Training Facility... - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Punishment Minnesota Training Facility...

Post  Cryonix Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:53 pm

Gabe stands up, drying his hair off and flinging his black belt over his shoulder...

Gabe: Lexi...obviously. The boy's got it as bad as you do for Auntie. It's....annoying in it's cuteness.

He smiles at his cousin...

Gabe: Oh...Unc...you did mention something about...going into MMA...as a team owner, right?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Team Punishment Minnesota Training Facility... - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Punishment Minnesota Training Facility...

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:00 am

Ewan: I've toyed with the idea.... we certainly have the resources.

Alex regains consciousness with a somewhat perverted chuckle.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:03 am

Gabe: Welcome back, space cadet...God, you see what I mean? Oh...right. Amanda told me to ask you what happened in Seattle...something about....a cacoon?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:07 am

Another perverted chuckle.

Alex: .... four days.

He zones out again. Ewan has pulled out his phone and has called Jillian.

Ewan: Hi honey..... For some reason I had a sudden urge to call you.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:14 am

Jillian answers, just waking up...

Jillian: Mmm...Heya sweetie. I was just thinking about you....laying here...under the covers...in nothing but a tiny nightgown....

...so...when are you coming home?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:24 am

For some reason, Ewan feels that it is necessary to slap Gabriel hard.

Ewan: Difficult to say.... how long do you think it would take for me to run from St Paul's to England?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:28 am

Jillian: Oh right...Gabe's training. That's important. Well, the hospital gave me the next two weeks off. They say I've been working too hard. So...I guess I'll just sit here and...

...AH! Oh damnit...God, I've spilled this water everywhere on me...well, I better take this off. Hold on honey...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:29 am

Ewan slaps Gabriel again.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:13 am

Gabe, having been slapped twice...walks off towards his gym bag. He looks at his cellphone and sees one missed call....Nikki...He smiles and calls her back...

Gabe: Hey there, risk taker. I'm sorry I missed your first call...I just got out of practice for the day...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:32 am

Nikki: Here I was worried you forgot about me. I've got good news.

Alexis has walked out of the women's dressing room to witness Alex in his trancelike state and Ewan slapping Gabe. She rolls her eyes.

Alexis: Again? What happened this time?

She walks up to Alex, wrapping her arms around him.

Alexis: Hey honey... I'm right here....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:39 am

Gabe: Oh, and what good news is that?

He sees Alexis walk out and puts his hand over the phone...

Gabe: Hey, how did those new designs for the shirts look?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:48 am

Nikki: I guess I'm a fast healer. I just got out of the cast. Once I figure out how to walk on this leg again I'll come out to see you.

Alexis: More suited to Nikki's taste than mine, but perfect for being part of your entourage. How did she manage to tame you anyway?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:54 am

Gabe: Well, that's great. The fight's in two weeks, though they moved it to Vegas...the Mandalay Bay Hotel. I'm sure that won't be too much of a problem for you, right? I hear they have a great skydiving experiance out there...

He smiles, putting his hand over the phone again...

Gabe: Nikki didn't tame me, Lexi. She's cool, that's all. Probably show her around Vegas and L.A. for a weekend or so...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:05 am

Gabe can hear her smile.

Nikki: It shouldn't be a problem at all.

Alexis: It's the most attention I've seen you give any girl. Which is good, or else I'd have to kick your ass... and don't think I wouldn't be able to.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:13 am

Gabe: Well, good. I want you to have a good time out here...maybe convince you to come out again.

He hears Alexis's comment and shakes his head with a smile. He walks off a little ways so he can be alone...

Gabe: By the way...if we're going skydiving and you're coming to the fight...why don't we...make a weekend out of it?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:30 am

Ewan sighs.

Ewan:God.... I can't believe you get some time off for the first time in months and I'm here instead of there.

Alex snaps out of his trance, feels Lexi's arms around him. He pulls her onto his lap and kisses her deeply.

Alex: Missed you.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:05 am

Nikki: Alright, why not.

Her voice takes on a teasing note.

Nikki: Although... it sounds more like you're trying to get me to just stay out there.

Alexis giggles

Alexis: I was only gone a few minutes.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:47 pm

Gabe: So maybe I am...that's not so bad, is it? Oh, by the way...I asked Lexi and I sent you a little gift to wear, since you're going to be in my corner at the fight.

Gabe thinks..."What the hell am I doing? Christ, I actually like this girl...

Jillian: Yeah...I know. Well, at least I've cleaned up...and I've just got this one remaining ice cube...

Ewan can sense a smile over the phone...

Jillian: What do you think I should do with it, honey? Hmm?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:14 pm

Alex: Too long.

Ewan: Honey.... I love you dearly....

He chuckles.

.... but sometimes you can be a real bitch.....

Last edited by Cruel Britannia on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:16 pm

Jillian laughs...a combination of genuinely amused and flirtatious. Afterward there is a little breathy moan over the phone...

Jillian: Mmm...the ice is cold. Honey...are you insinuating that...I'm a tease?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:19 pm

Ewan: Do you have any idea how much trouble you're in the next time I see you?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:20 pm

Jillian: What...going to spank me?

More giggling...then a dial tone...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:25 pm

Ewan: Wait..... hello? ..... oh son of a-

Ewan cracks his neck.

.... someone must pay for this.....
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Ewan gets a text message on his phone...

"By the way...I lied. Your hotel room is beautiful honey...lots of ice cubes. Bye... Wink"
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Ewan grabs his gym bag and starts leaving.... quickly.

Ewan: Alex is in charge the rest of the day..... maybe two..... better make it a week..... maybe two....
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum