The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben and Moira's Tampa Bay Mansion... Part 1

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ben and Moira's Tampa Bay Mansion... Part 1 Empty Ben and Moira's Tampa Bay Mansion... Part 1

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:09 am

Ben and Moira's Tampa Bay Mansion... Part 1 Florida-mansions-image

Welcome to the home of Ben Cryos and Moira Crawford, located in Tampa Bay, Florida. Built in the 1920’s on Brightwaters Blvd, (famed multimillion dollar homes that hug the waterfront within minutes of ritzy downtown area) on manicured grounds with six hundred feet of bay frontage. This landmark property recently underwent a full scale two year revitalization and restoration program by the current ownership, who were responsible for preserving and reviving Snell’s crowning architectural achievement. Today the home has been brought back to its original splendor and restored to the highest world class standards. A crew of over 100 master craftsmen and artisans handpicked by contractor, Rick Worley, were on site daily for two years, painstakingly returning the mansion to its original palatial glory.

A premier location and property on 1.6 acres, with approx 600ft of sailboat waterfront on Tampa Bay, it offers panoramic views and features separate guest quarters, a 75ft heated lap pool and spa, coral walkways, lush tropical landscaping, a reflection pool, a waterlily pond and of course the home itself, that was built by Perry Snell for his primary winter residence is almost 10,000 htd square feet, with 7 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, family and bonus rooms plus library/office.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Ben and Moira's Tampa Bay Mansion... Part 1 Empty Re: Ben and Moira's Tampa Bay Mansion... Part 1

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:26 am

Early in the Tampa morning, Benjamin Cryos walks out out his master bedroom's balcony. He is wearing a white terrycloth robe and is holding a cup full of lemon flavored tea. He sits at the table overlooking the beach and the bay and opens his Wall Street Journal. His butler, Jarvis, brings him his laptop so he can start checking the day's stock numbers...

Jarvis: Shall I wake Ms. Crawford.

Ben: Not for all the world, Jarvis. Let her sleep in.

Jarvis: If I may say so, sir...the staff is quite happy that she's around. You seem....rejuvinated by her.

Ben: She has so much energy. I do....love her.

Jarvis: Will she be...ahem....staying on a more permanent basis, sir?

Ben: Well, you know she's already moved in. As far as that....I can wait. She's gone through a lot. It'll happen when she's ready.

Jarvis: Yes sir. I ment to tell you, your sister Evelyn called while you were out last night.

Ben smiles...

Ben: I did tell her I'd call her sometime this week. Thank you, Jarvis.

Jarvis: Will that be all, sir?

Ben: Just one last thing. Inform Melinda at the office that I'll be taking that confrence call with Mr. Trump and his associates from the house. I think I'm going to stay in today. Go to the beach with Moira.

Jarvis: Very good, sir.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Ben and Moira's Tampa Bay Mansion... Part 1 Empty Re: Ben and Moira's Tampa Bay Mansion... Part 1

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:41 am

The phone rings

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:47 am

Ben picks up the phone...

Ben: This is Benjamin Cryos. Who's calling?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:48 am

Ashley:"Benjamin, it's Ashley. Is Moira alroit?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:54 am

Ben lifts an eyebrow...

Ben: Ashley? Yes, Moira's fine. She's sleeping right in the next room. What's the matter?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:00 am

Ashley:"Thank God...look Caley's made threats against my family and their friends. She...she's threatened Naomi. She thinks that me and her and destined to be together and that Colin is destined to kill Micah."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:01 am

Ben: I see. Perhaps I could make a few phone calls. I might know a person or two that can revoke thier church status...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:05 am

Ashley:"I don't think these people care if they are legally called a church or not Ben. You can try but I'm certain it won't do any good."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:06 am

Ben: I see. Well, I'll do what I can to keep Moira safe. You be careful yourself, sir.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:08 am

Ashley:"Aye...look if it's too much to ask, would you mind if I spoke with 'er when she gets up?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:13 pm

Ben: I don't see why not. Let me see if she's up...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:19 pm

Ashley:"Thanks.."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:31 pm

A sleepy Moira walks into the room.

Moira: You're on the phone already?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Ben gives Moira a deep kiss...

Ben: Morning sweetheart. Yes, I'm on the phone....but the call is for you, hon. It's...Ashley.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Moira looks at Ben oddly, and takes the phone.

Moira: Ash?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:35 pm

Ashley:"Moira...Its...Caley...Shes threatened Naomi and Colin's girlfriend. She said that Colin is destined to kill Micah and threatened Carmella's life and Raquel's. She thinks that I'm going to back to her...I...I needed to make sure you were alright. I'm sure you know how far Caley is willing to go"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:39 pm

Moira stares at the phone for a second.

Moira: Woah... wot? Nothin' 'as 'appened 'ere? I remember 'er sayin' shite all the time an' never bein' able to back it up. Why the 'ell would Colin kill Micah anyway? Last I 'eard they were the best of friends.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Ashley:"They are. They are practically brothers. She 'as control of some sort o'cult. Moira can you do me a favor? Ask Ben if 'e knows anything about the Angel of Tolerance Baptist Church and let me know wot 'e says."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Moira: Alroit...

She holds the phone away from her.

Moira: 'Ey, Ben. You ever 'ear of a place called the Angels of Tolerance?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Ben: Hmmm....Angel of Tolerance....? There was some...movement that came out of Africa...called the White Light Society. Societies are not tax exempt in the United States so when they came over here...they filed for church status....with that name. I remember reading it in Forbes some years ago.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Moira: Wot did you read about it?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Ben: Some guy named Nuala Liodo. He leads the movement. Really it's just a front for him to get young and mentally unstable girls to sleep with him. He claims that they are his...chosen future vessal for the 'light'...and he must...put the light in them.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Moira: Oh Gawd....

Moira puts the phone back up to her ear.

Moira: Yeah, 'e's 'eard of it. It was this "society" out of Africa called the White Loit Society wot got church status when it came over 'ere. Run by some nut called Nuala Liodo... all he does is grab up unstable girls... to put this "loit" into them as 'is chosen vessels... by sleepin' with them.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Ashley:"Well guess who the current "vessel" is?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next