The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Icebox... Under new management.

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Icebox... Under new management. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Icebox... Under new management.

Post  Cryonix Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Jillian gets in the ring, watching. After about an hour of Moira running, she nods....

Jillian: Now...can you do that with a partner, being this tired?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

The Icebox... Under new management. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Icebox... Under new management.

Post  Pockets Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Gasping for breath slightly, Moira nods.

Moira: I've been in longer foits than this, Jilly. You know that
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:54 pm

Ewan: Oh you really shouldn't have said that......
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:00 pm

Without warning, Jillian grabs Moira by the hand and wrist and sends her flying across the ring, hitting the ropes. She rebounds and Jillian leapfrogs over her and then quickly hits a backspring elbow on a suprised Moira. Jillian offers her hand to the downed Moira...

Jillian: .....You were saying?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:02 pm

After recovering her wind, Moira glances at Jillian and smiles, taking the offered hand and getting up.

Moira: Oh this is gonna be fun.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:05 pm

Ewan sighs.

Ewan: Stop going easy on her Jilly.....
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Jillian: I'm glad you think so...but...you won't be fighting me. You'll be fighting...him.

Walking out of the locker room is Shawn Cortez, and he looks totally different. His hair is pulled back and his wrestling gear is on...

Jillian: According to Dean's notes, you're still a hardcore wrestler. The best way for you to understand the importance of the craft is to wrestle a strong style wrestler....for three straight hours. When Shawn is done with you...Ewan will start your lesson for the day.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Moira looks over at Shawn, a little taken aback, then glances back over at Jillian.

Moira: Starts the lesson? Then wot is all this?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:10 pm

Ewan:...... this is how we warm up for the lesson.....every single day
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:13 pm

Jillian nods proudly...

Jillian: Moira, you have to understand. The Icebox is not just a wrestling school. We are the last...bastion of true professional WRESTLING left in the world. We are the best school in the world, for a reason. If you can't hack it here...just say so. Dropouts here....have gone on to dominate other so called....'schools', because of what they learn here.

This is hell. You are a piece of meat. If you're not up for it....

Shawn: ....then get out of my ring.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:15 pm

Moira glances at her teachers, then smirks.

Moira: I ain't movin'.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:16 pm

Jillian: Shawn....she's all yours. Ewan, care to explain the rules?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:23 pm

Ewan: It's very simple really Moira..... there are no rules..... you may do whatever you feel is necessary to beat Shawn..... the match continues until you either win..... or you have been fighting for three hours...... this means..... that Shawn cannot beat you.... he cannot pin you..... if he knocks you out you get up and keep fighting...... if he makes you tap out..... you better find a way out.... because Shawn will not release the hold..... win and your ordeal is over...... otherwise you will be fighting for three hours...... clear?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:25 pm

Moira nods.

Moira: Got it.

She smirks at Shawn.

Moira: Alroit, let's do this.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:29 pm

Ewan: Have fun kids.....

He puts his arm around Jilly and speaks to her quietly.

....and you...... lets go help you blow off some steam huh?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Jillian: Oh, thanks Ewan...but...I'm fine. Really. I just....ahem...need to be more understanding...or so I'm told.

Shawn gets in the ring and takes a deep breath...

Shawn: It's now 2:30. Dean will be here at 5:30...you want a water break before then...all you gotta do is beat me. So let's see what ya got....fifth grader.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:35 pm

Ewan smiles.

Ewan: Jilly..... you're really going to try and put on a brave face for me? ..... really?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:35 pm

Moira: I ain't a 5th grader... but go on, keep thinkin' I am. Then I'll go get that water.

She cracks her knuckles and takes a swing at Shawn.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:38 pm

Jillian: Well...you know me, Ewan.

Shawn easily moves Moira's punch to the side with one hand, grabbing her and flipping her over on to her back...

Shawn: Wow....that's it?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:41 pm

Moira pops right back up.

Moira: You think that's it? I'm jus' gettin' started.

She goes at him again, ducking under the blocking hand and swinging wildly.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:42 pm

Ewan: Heh yeah...... I know you...... just like you know you don't have anything to prove to me
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Shawn takes the blow...and grapples her...

Shawn: Hope you like rides, fifth grader....

Shawn suplexs Moira over his head with incredible power and speed. Moira almost blacks out from landing on the back of her neck...

Shawn: How's it going back there?

Jillian: Ewan...I...I shouldn't have to burden you with these problems. It's alright.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Moira shakes her head and blinks until the stars in front of her eyes go away. She pulls herself up unsteadily on the ropes.

Moira: Alroit... that's it!

She goes flying off the ropes, bull-rushing Shawn.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:48 pm

Ewan: Jilly...... I understand if you don't WANT to talk to me...... but don't you ever think of yourself as a burden...... you could never be a burden to me....... I'll always be here if you want me.... OK?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:51 pm

Jillian: Alright. I....I....maybe, I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I....you're a guy. What am I doing wrong? Am I not pretty enough or....?

Shawn: Meh.

Shawn steps out of the way and trips her...

Shawn: ....and clumsy to boot. Wow.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum