The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Micah's Seattle Condominium Part 1

5 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Micah's Seattle Condominium Part 1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Micah's Seattle Condominium Part 1

Post  Enrich The Experience Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:33 am

Carmella smiles weakly at Amber before practically collapsing in her arms close to tears.

Carmella:
I need that so badly Amber...
Enrich The Experience
Enrich The Experience

Back to top Go down

Micah's Seattle Condominium Part 1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Micah's Seattle Condominium Part 1

Post  Cryonix Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:49 am

Amber takes Carmella to the guest bedroom, before coming back out and brewing some hot tea. She takes the cups back and sits on the bed next to Carmella, handing her a cup...

Amber: Alright, honey...talk to me...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Enrich The Experience Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:30 am

Carmella: I'm not sure if I even know where to begin...

She sighs and lies back on the bed.

Carmella:
I want to be happy for Micah and Mandy...he's my brother and I love him...in more ways than one. I'll never stop loving him and maybe thats the problem. I've always had Micah with me in my life and we've exerienced so much together...done so much together. Maybe I expected to always have him...I love him that much and when I finally told him after he and Lexy had split he found Amanda instead. I've had to watch the man I love fall for someone else and try to bite my tongue and act like everythings fine but I cant do that anymore. Seeing that ring on her finger almost broke me Amber...it just seems like in all this im forgotten and my happiness is ignored.

All the other saints have someone to love them, some of them are even getting married...while Im all alone watching the only person Ive ever been in love with spend all his time with someone else...

[b]She trails off and finally just stops speaking as she lies there completly still.
Enrich The Experience
Enrich The Experience

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:18 am

Amber does nothing but stroke her hair as Carmella talks. When she's done...

Amber: From....what I understand, you and Micah are brother and sister, right? Siblings? How did it get from that....to this? I mean...most people would find it odd, Carmella....
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Enrich The Experience Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Carmella: Well we arent related by blood in any way, only by marriage...and if you knew our parents then growing up in our hands it almost makes sense for us to have explored the greatest joys together. Micahs always been so strong...so different and unlike anyone ive ever met in a good way and those eyes...

She smiles for a blissful moment.

Carmella:
He's a breif of fresh air amongst all the other guys who try to get in my pants.
Enrich The Experience
Enrich The Experience

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:25 pm

After a 10 hour flight and another twenty minute ride home in his Range Rover, Micah and Amanda finally arrive back at his Seattle Condo. It looks like Amanda has already sent her stuff ahead and it's in boxes just inside the front door. The two enter and Micah goes and lays out on the couch...

Micah: Oh God...home sweet home....finally....
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Amanda perches on the edge of the couch next to where Micah's laying.

Amanda: Bet you never want to see another plane in your life huh? Can I get you anything?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Micah: Yeah...you.

He sits up and grabs Amanda by the waist and pull her on top of him...

Micah: Ahh...now that's perfect.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Amanda squeals and presses her body flat against Micah's.

Amanda: Sure know how to make a girl feel welcome don't you?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Micah: I do what I can, hon.

He kisses her deeply...

Micah: I'm so glad you're here.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Amanda giggles.

Amanda: Well I'm so glad you wanted me here..... speaking of which..... there's something you should know about me....

..... I can sometimes be a little bit of a neat freak....so I'm gonna go unpack now or those boxes will annoy the shit out of me all night......

....is that too weird for you?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Micah smirks...

Micah: No, that's not weird at all. If you've noticed...I tend to keep this place pretty clean myself. I understand. If you want some help, let me know.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Mandy smiles and gives Micah a quick peck.

Amanda: No sweetie I'll take care of it..... you've had a long day..... you just relax.... it wont take long.

She gets up and looks at the boxes thoughfully.

....now..... where to begin..... oh I know.

She strips off her dressm puts it in the laundry hamper and starts unpacking naked.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Micah shakes his head with a smile...

Micah: Comfortable, Amanda? I swear you do this just to tempt me...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:26 pm

Amanda pouts at him.

Amanda: Whatever do you mean Micah? You don't like me wandering around naked? I could always go put something on..... if you'd prefer....
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Micah: No no, honey. You're fine.

He looks her over...

Micah: Very fine...

-------

https://phoenixlounge.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=57
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40