The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shawn Cortez and Frank Duffy Present...Breaking Kayfabe Part 1

+2
Cruel Britannia
Cryonix
6 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Shawn Cortez and Frank Duffy Present...Breaking Kayfabe Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Shawn Cortez and Frank Duffy Present...Breaking Kayfabe Part 1

Post  Cryonix Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Shawn: Oh yeah, it's one of those awesome things that I seem to be apart of...all the time.

The door opens and in walks Micah St. Clair. He is greeted by a couple of GCW fans and handshakes. He sees Shawn, Frank, Alexis....

...and Alex...

Shawn: Hey, there he is!
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Shawn Cortez and Frank Duffy Present...Breaking Kayfabe Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Shawn Cortez and Frank Duffy Present...Breaking Kayfabe Part 1

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Frank shakes his head at Alex
"Your not Ewan, or Ashley, or anybody else. If and when you make mistakes, apologize for those. But don't go being sorry for what others have done. That's not your cross."
he sighs
"Damn kids.."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Alex sees the expression on Micah's face as he walks in. He walks up to him.

"Been trying to tell you...."
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Micah looks at Alex. He doesn't know if he should be angry or what...

Micah: Wait, wait, wait. You and I...yes...we need to talk. Let's have a drink and talk over there...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Alex grabs an orange juice, and moves to a secluded area of the bar.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Micah orders a root beer on tap and joins Alex. He takes a deep breath...

Micah: Alright...spill it.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:46 pm

Alex's face is blank, he speaks plainly.

First of all I don't know if you figured it out on your own, or if you heard it from another source. Either way I apologise. I'd hoped to have been able to tell you myself first, but this will have to suffice.

I'm in love with Alexis."
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Micah's eyes don't flicker a bit...as a matter of fact, there is a hint of playfulness in them...

Micah: I know. I've known for a while...ever since you spilled the beans to Colin...and I was still on the phone. But...truthfully, I've known for quite a while.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Alex can't help but laugh a little.

"I had a feeling you did. I'm not exactly subtle about it. Still, best to be upfront about these things."
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:54 pm

Micah nods...

Micah: Well, if we are being upfront about things...there is something I need to confess to you too.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:56 pm

"Fire away."
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:59 pm

Micah puts on a bit of an act, stammering his words, shuffling his feet, but then...

Micah: I guess I should just come out and say it, huh?

Micah slips his arms around Alex's waist...and gives him a french kiss...

Micah: I don't know why we all can't be....friends....
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Alexis had been watching the two of them nervously... then sees the kiss. Her eyes bug out, and her forgotten camera has caught the whole thing on digital film.

Alexis: What the FUCK!?

She glances at Frank.

Alexis: Sorry....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Micah: Come on over and join us, Alexis. Alex has something to say to you.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Colin looks over at Micah and can't help an amused laugh

Frank shakes his head again, repeating himself

Frank: Damn kids...

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Alex reacts, not with anger, nor acceptance, but simple understanding.

"That's very sweet Micah... unfortunately I'm not that way inclined."

He turns to greet Alexis.

"You look as surprised as I am right now."
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Alexis walks over, playing it cool.

Alexis: Well, I knew you had a thing for your sister Micah, but this?

She looks over at Alex.

Alexis: What is it? Micah gonna move in with us now?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Colin casually takes a place next to Micah

"Maybe he should. Be easier to keep track of you assholes.."

he laughs and looks at Micah

"You know, that might have worked better if you had shaved. Just saying."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Micah: No...no. You three don't seem to understand my reasoning here. Listen...our parents and the friends of our parents tore each other apart with petty jealousy, mistrust and the like. We have sworn to be family to each other...a real family. If you all see me as...leader...then I have to lead by example. I'm committed to the Saints...and to all of you...weather you like me or not. This is not just a wrestling thing here.

I want you two to be honest with each other. Alex you like her...Alexis you like him. I'm with Alexis. Carmella likes me. It is what it is. If what YOU want Alexis...is to be with Alex...tell me.

The Saints are more important to me...then you all realize.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:21 pm

Alexis stares at Micah, then Alex.

Alexis: You like me?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Colin sips his ginger ale
Colin: Maybe you should all just bang each others brains out and be done with it. Come on Saints orgy, I'll pay for the damn hotel room and any resulting extra bills...
he looks at the group
I'm kidding..

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Alex looks at Colin and laughs.

"We know you're kidding.... you never pay for anything."

He sighs and steels himself

"If it's total honesty we're going for..... No Lexi..... I don't like you..... I love you.....

.... so..... you like me?"
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Alexis stares at Alex.

Alexis: I... I thought you weren't... I thought you thought I was a brat... I... ah... well... kinda had... have... a crush on you... but....

She trails off, glancing at Micah.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Alex sees her glance towards Micah, and hugs Alexis.

"It's OK, Lexi..... it's fine...... I don't.... expect anything...... and don't make a decision based on anything other than what you want."
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:44 pm

The moment Alex hugs Alexis, the door to the Gastropub opens...and in walks Jillian De Silva-Edwards. She is dressed beautifully in skinny jeans, a button down white blouse and leather jacket. She sees Shawn and is about to say hi...

...when she sees the hug.

Jillian: Hello....son.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next