The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shawn Cortez and Frank Duffy Present...Breaking Kayfabe Part 1

+2
Cruel Britannia
Cryonix
6 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Shawn Cortez and Frank Duffy Present...Breaking Kayfabe Part 1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Shawn Cortez and Frank Duffy Present...Breaking Kayfabe Part 1

Post  Jabberwocky Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Amber:"Has Colin ever...mentioned or talked to you about...me and him?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Shawn Cortez and Frank Duffy Present...Breaking Kayfabe Part 1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Shawn Cortez and Frank Duffy Present...Breaking Kayfabe Part 1

Post  Pockets Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:37 pm

Alexis: Not really, but I haven't exactly talked to him much about me and Alex either.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Amber sighs
Amber:"Okay I was just wondering"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:42 pm

Alexis: What's wrong?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Enrich The Experience Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:42 pm

Gabrielle: Well when people are thrown off their game a little it does make things more...interesting.
Enrich The Experience
Enrich The Experience

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:45 pm

Amber:"Ever since he found out you guys were getting married hes been avoiding me...I get the feeling hes avoiding something bigger..."

Raquel:"Heh, oh I know all about throwing people off balance..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:50 pm

Alexis sighs.

Alexis: He gets weird like that sometimes. He was avoiding me too. I had to sneak up on him to get him to talk to me.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Enrich The Experience Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:53 pm

Gabrielle: I remember that all too well Quelly.
Enrich The Experience
Enrich The Experience

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:57 pm

Amber:"Well...I think he's avoiding the marriage topic. Not that I want that right now. Its not really on my mind but...I don't know maybe im just imaging things. I know your dad is in the hospital and all that too maybe its just to much for him..."

Raquel giggles
Raquel:"I still have that rope you know"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:07 am

Alexis: He remembers what happened to mom and dad better than I do. I think he's afraid the topic of marriage will come up, just because of me and Alex. He wants to be with you, but doesn't want to hurt you.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:08 am

The doors to Breaking Kayfabe open up and in walks Jenny Ignito. She is still as lovely as ever with her hip hugging jeans, Toronto Blue Jays baseball jeresy and black viper sunglasses. She notices Gabrielle and Raquel and walks over to them, noticing Alexis...

Jenny: Well, if it isn't my beautiful wife, a great friend and my son's girlfriend...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:09 am

Alexis stares at Jenny.

Alexis: Um... yeah, about that... we broke up a couple months ago....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:11 am

Jenny: Oh....oh, I'm sorry it didn't work out. Was it a mutual break up....cause the few times I talked to him...he was crazy about you, Alexis.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:13 am

Amber:"Hurt me?...I....I dont understand?"

Raquel stands and give Jenny a hug
Raquel:"Still reppin' the Jays huh? I'll never get that..."
she sticks her tongue out
Raquel:"Its been so long hun, how you been?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Enrich The Experience Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:17 am

Gabby giggles playfully.

Gabrielle: I'm surprised I don't still have that rope burn.
Enrich The Experience
Enrich The Experience

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:18 am

Alexis' eyes grow wider.

Alexis: Well, not exactly... I realized I was in love with someone else....

Her eyes flick over to Alex, then she hears Amber next to her, and she turns back to her, relieved at the interruption.

Alexis: Yeah, he saw their marriage go downhill and he doesn't want that to happen to the two of you.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:21 am

Jenny: Oh...heh...been there.

Jenny laughs...

Jenny: Tell me...have you SEEN Micah recently? I...want to talk to him and find out about this whole...AOTF thing. He hasn't come home to Toronto since the incident....and...well...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:25 am

Amber:"I had no idea...but...you two were lucky really...I never really knew my mother."

Raquel grins at Gabby
Raquel:"I'll remember that for next time. Maybe I'll go a lil rougher..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Enrich The Experience Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:33 am

Gabby feigns shock and embarasment as her jaw drops open.

Gabrielle: Only a...lil rougher?
Enrich The Experience
Enrich The Experience

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:35 am

Alexis breathes a sigh of relief.

Alexis: Yeah, there was a get together at his place in Seattle. He said he was going back to visit you though. Oh, yeah, and he's dating Mandy Edwards.

She glances back over at Amber, surprised by her revelation

Alexis: I'm sorry... Uncle Frank doesn't really talk about himself much, I didn't know....

Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:38 am

Raquel:"Well...I don't wanna risk breaking you. If anybody is going to do that, it should be Jenny"
she winks

Amber:"It's when I was three or four. Dad he...he doesn't talk about it much. I know he misses her. I always thought he works so much to help take care of me but sometimes I think its to focus on something...you know?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Enrich The Experience Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:42 am

Gabrielle: I think you know us both well enough to know that Jens already done that...and speaking of Jen.

Gabby gets to her feet and hugs her wife before passionatly kissing her.

Gabrielle: So nice to see you here sweetie.
Enrich The Experience
Enrich The Experience

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:43 am

Alexis nods.

Alexis: I guess that would explain why he always works... he works... and dad drank... go figure.... I guess everyone has their own way of trying not to think.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:49 am

Amber:"Yeah...but I still don't understand why Colin would think he'd hurt me?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:53 am

Alexis: People always tell him he looks a lot like dad... I guess he's afraid of being like dad other ways too.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next