The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shawn Cortez and Frank Duffy Present...Breaking Kayfabe - Part 2

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Shawn Cortez and Frank Duffy Present...Breaking Kayfabe - Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Shawn Cortez and Frank Duffy Present...Breaking Kayfabe - Part 2

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:52 am

Alex wraps his arms around Lexi.

Alex: It went exactly as expected my love... that was the easy part.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Shawn Cortez and Frank Duffy Present...Breaking Kayfabe - Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Shawn Cortez and Frank Duffy Present...Breaking Kayfabe - Part 2

Post  Pockets Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:55 am

Alexis looks at Alex, uncertain.

Alexis: The easy part? You make it sound like it's some ritual.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:58 am

Alex laughs ironically.

Alex: That's exactly what it is.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:00 am

Alexis laughs nervously.

Alexis: So... I have to jump through hoops to become an Edwards?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:07 am

Alex: You could say that.... except the hoops are made of burning chainsaws.

He smiles at her.

Alex: Don't worry about it.... it's not like suicidally dangerous or anything.... but you'll be glad you don't have to do it twice.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:10 am

Alexis stares at him.

Alexis: You tell me that then you tell me not to worry....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:19 am

Alex: You'll be fine.... it'll suck.... but you'll be fine.

.... absolutely fine.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:23 am

Alexis: Um... yeah....

She takes a deep breath.

Alexis: I'm not backing down though If this it what it takes to prove to them I'm serious about you, than it'll be worth it.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:35 am

Alex kisses her deeply.

Alex: It wont be all bad.... you'll get to see where I grew up.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:38 am

Alexis grins at Alex.

Alexis: So... baby pictures?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:46 am

Alex suddenly looks very afraid.

Alex: Crap... I hadn't even thought about that.....Mum was apparently kinda snap happy when me and Mandy were kids.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:48 am

Alexis looks amused.

Alexis: That's a problem?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:51 am

Alex laughs.

Alex: Haven't you seen enough of me naked in the bath in the past few days?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:55 am

Alexis chuckles.

Alexis: Oh like you won't want to see my baby pictures.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:01 am

Alex: Oh I will..... but my mum has books.... and tapes..... plural..... the first 13 years of my life in it's entirety.....you'll be bored out of your mind... nothing embarrassing in there at all *cough*
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:19 pm

Alexis puts a hand over one of Alex's.

Alexis: I'll be getting to know everything about you. I won't be bored.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:22 pm

Walking back into the bar area is Shawn Cortez along with a liquor delivery guy. Shawn puts in his usual weekly order and then signs off on a couple of special deliveries. Next to come to him is his produce guy. As Shawn is checking the quality of the kitchen's veggies, he notices all the people in the dining area...

Shawn: Wow....what the fuck is this, an FWA reunion? Oh, the onions are terrible looking...I won't take those. Go to the farmer's market down the street and I'll take 4 boxes from them. Thanks.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:55 pm

Alex takes Alexis' hand and smiles. He leads her over to where Shawn is dealing with the delivery.

Alex: Ah the joys of being a culinary mogul huh?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:00 pm

Shawn looks up from his clipboard and smiles that big smile of his....

Shawn: Alex...where the hell have you guys been? Christ...you guys go to Seattle for a week, I get that weird text from you...and then....nothing. Then I find out that Ashley is in the hospital...

...what the fuck are you two doing to me here?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Alex: Yeah.... we had quite a week..... isn't that right Lexi.

He indicates for Alexis to show her left hand.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:12 pm

Alexis looks down at the ring on her hand.

Alexis: It's been an interesting week.

She looks back up.

Alexis: Dad's recovering so he'll be out soon... and I think he's got his own "personal" nurse. And...

She grins.

Alexis: We're getting married!
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Shawn looks back down at his clipboard, checking off some liquor...

Shawn: Oh...yeah, I knew that. Raquel told me. Congrats, kids. So tell me....did Ewan invite you to the Edwards...initiation, yet?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Alexis looks behind her, dismayed

Alexis: Aunt Quelly!

She looks back at Shawn.

Alexis: You know about the initiation?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Shawn: Oh yeah...don't forget, I have two kids with Erin...

The name causes him to pause a second...

Shawn: Speaking of which, Alex...don't worry about talking to your aunt for me. I'll do it. Actually...speaking of which...how long has it been since you've talked to Gabriel and Jayden?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Raquel (mumbles):"...Told Shawn to not mention that I told him..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next