The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate - Part 4

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate - Part 4

Post  Cruel Britannia Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Erin: I know Raquel.... me too.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate - Part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate - Part 4

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:14 pm

Dr. Ross: Faster, people, faster!

Doctor 1: He's not responding, Dr. Ross!

Shawn starts to convulse...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:19 pm

Moira walks back into Alex's room, looking stunned.

Moira: Shawn's... relapsed....

Alexis stares at her mother.

Alexis: ... what?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Raquel half smiles at Erin
Raquel:"Look at us...what might your family think if they saw us hugging over him, instead of at each others throats?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:31 pm

Erin just looks at Raquel...... stunned that she would bring that up at this moment.

Alex can overhear the nearby conversation from his room.... his expression is similar to Erin's

Alex: She..... chose to bring that up..... NOW?

Alex looks to Alexis.

Last edited by Cruel Britannia on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Raquel shamefully lets go of Erin and scoots over

Raquel:"I'm...I'm sorry that was uncalled for. I've always had bad timing...Sorry."

she sits in awkward silence. her mind travels back to Shawn. Something she doesn't want to think about at the moment, otherwise she'll end up a wreck...

Raquel:"Erin...?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:40 pm

Erin sighs.

Erin: ..... yeah?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Alexis sighs.

Alexis: The whole thing with our families is really bothering her....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Raquel:"It's nothing...I just wanted to tell you I never realized how pretty your eyes are...Sorry I'll just..."

she sighs and looks at the floor

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Moira walks to the door and looks out, baffled by what she just heard.

Moira: Wot the fok...?

Alexis blinks at Alex.

Alexis: ... and that I really don't have an answer for....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:56 pm

At this point Alex has blocked out the weirdness and is repeating the words "come on Shawn" under his breath over and over.

Erin: Thanks..... people say it's a family trait.... but Alex and Mandy got theirs from Jilly..... I don't know where mine came from.... besides.... they been looking kinda.... dull lately.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Doctor 1: Breathe damnit! Breathe!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.....Beep....Beep....Beep...

Dr Ross: He's...he's breathing....
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:00 pm

Erin thrusts her head into her hands, sobbing.

Erin: Oh thank god....
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:02 pm

Raquel looks at the ring on her finger, giving way to tears again

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:11 pm

The doctors start to file out of Shawn's room, but Shawn doesn't look much better. His breathing is still very shallow and now he's back on oxygen. The black lines are prominent now, and worst of all....his eyes are leaking black fluid again. Shawn can barley make out words...

Shawn: A....lex.....ma...nnd...y.......so.....r.r...y......fa...m..i..l...y....E....r....in....
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:16 pm

Erin rushes into Shawn's room and takes his hand.

Erin: I'm here Shawn... it's OK I'm here....

Alex hears the doctor's filing out he tries to get up but he's too dizzy still, he falls down almost immediately.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Alexis grabs him as he falls and manages to keep his head from hitting the ground.

Alexis: Not yet, you're not.

She tries to get him back in the bed.

Alexis: Gabe... Amanda... a little help, please.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Shawn opens his eyes...and they are pitch...and leaking from the sides...

Shawn: C....an'..................t....see.....................any.............thing.......

Gabe who's been nervous this whole time, helps Alex to his feet...

Gabe: Alexis...he wants to see his second father. I'm taking him. Come on Alex...easy now...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:29 pm

Alexis takes Alex's other side.

Alexis: We got you... just breathe....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Slowly Raquel walks into the room, standing on the opposite side of Shawn. She looks at him, relief in her eyes at first. That soon leaves

Raquel:"Doctor?! Doctor whats wrong?...Its okay Shawn, its okay...its...Doctor..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Alex looks to Gabe and Lexi with tears in his eyes.

Alex: Thank you.

Erin put's Shawns hand to her face.

Erin: Remember this Shawn? It's Erin.....
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Shawn smiles...

Shawn: Ho...........w.....c...oul...d...I....fo...r...g....et?

The doctor looks at Raquel...

Doctor: Well...his body is still fighting the poison and it's starting to leak out of his pores...mainly his skin...and the tear ducts of his eyes. There are trace ammounts of blood also leaking...it's touch and go.

Gabe, Amanda, and Alexis finally get Alex into the room...

Gabe: Dad...you...your family is here.

Shawn: G.......a.....br...ie...l?......Am...an...da..?

.....Al.....e...x.....so.............s....oo....r.....r...y......
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Alex: You have nothing to apologise for Shawn.... we're here....OK..... we're here.

Erin: Alexis would you please call Jillian? She treated him in the first place.... she may have an idea why he relapsed.

Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:45 pm

Raquel's tears hit Shawn's other hand. She can barely form words herself. She clutches the side of the bed, looking over at the doctor

Raquel:"His vision...will...?"

By this time Ashley has made his way back to the hospital. He makes his way up to Shawns room

Ashley:"Shawn me boy, 'ow about some wings instead o'that 'ospital food they been..."

soon as he enters the room the two boxes in his hands fall to the floor

Ashley:"...Oh god."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Alexis nods, averting her eyes from Shawn. She makes sure Alex is safely balanced between Amanda and Gabe, then turns to go, running into her father.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next