The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3 Empty The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:13 am

Alex sits expressionless and pale after the events of the day. Ewan looks into Jillian's eyes as if to simply assure her he's there.

Last edited by Cruel Britannia on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3

Post  Cryonix Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:15 am

Jillian: There is....there is good news, however.

She sighs....

Jillian: True, Shawn's body is in physical pain....but that's because his immune system is figting the effects of the poison in his system. The reason his veins are black is because his white blood cells have captured most of the poison in his body is it's trying to expell it from his system. The antivirus I've started him on will aid in that effect. If.....ahem...I mean when he wakes up...he should start to recover....

...that is....the good news....but I feel I should tell you....people have died on 15 cc's of this stuff. Caley put, by the way the doctors who treated him could tell, well over 170 cc's of this stuff in him....I....

...I just don't know. It's up to him...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:17 am

Moira: Shawn'll pull through then, jus' to stick it in Caley's arse... you know that Jilly.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:24 am

Colin walks over to Moira

Colin:"He'll be okay, right mom?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:26 am

Moira hugs Colin.

Moira: 'E's a tough old bastard, 'e'll be fine.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:30 am

Colin stands there in the safety of her hug

Colin:"I know he is..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:32 am

Jillian looks at her family, especially Ewan...

Jillian: I need to go get cleaned up. Luckily this stuff has to be injested...it doesn't work through the skin.

She smiles sadly at Ewan and goes off. Ben comes from outside on the phone...

Ben: Dave....Dave, slow down!............You've Caley on the phone right now?............She must have heard about the money freeze.............
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:33 am

Moira smirks.

Moira: An' the shite 'it's the fan... so you were able to do it Ashley?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:40 am

Ashley:"Aye, lets just 'ope it stops any damage from being done..."

Colin starts to look around...

Colin:"This is what it takes to bring us all together?"

Ashley:"Colin..."

Colin:"No, you all used to be great together. Now it takes a person to be in a coma, almost...almost dying to get you all together for a common cause?"

Ashley:"Colin! Enough. This isn't the time."

Colin looks at Ashley, Moira, Ewan, he looks towards Shawn's room, and then at Alex and Alexis

Colin:"Then when is?"

Colin heads down to chairs at the far end of the hallway and sits, alone

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:45 am

Moira: Oh bloody 'ell, don't do this now....

She walks over to Colin and sits next to him.

Moira: 'Ey... no one needs you over 'ere by yourself.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:46 am

Alex remains expressionless..... but by this point is shaking.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:48 am

Alexis simply hugs Alex, resting her head on his shoulder.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:51 am

Not even Alexis can help Alex at this point. The shaking continues.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:53 am

Upstairs, Cameron comes into Erin's room. She's out of her restraints, as she has been for a while. Cameron sits in the chair next to her bed...

Cameron: Erin, I just ran into Jillian downstairs....I think you need to hear this...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:55 am

Erin: What is it Cameron......?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:55 am

Alexis tightens the hug, talking softly to Alex.

Alexis: Hey... sshhh... it'll be alright... it has to be....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:56 am

Colin:"Im sorry mom I..."

he looks ashamed as he looks at the floor

Colin:"It hurts..."

Ashley sighs as he walks over to Ewan, looking over at Moira and Colin
Ashley:"You know...I know I'll never be fergiven. Maybe yer right...maybe I don't deserve to be. Sometimes I just wish that Colin wasn't around when we were brothers...that 'e never saw that...'es never let that memory go...
You...you should be proud of the family you 'ave Ewan. They're all so strong. Not just physically but...emotionally...mentally...you should be proud...
he glances at Alex
Of all of them...Even at the most strained moments between us, I've always deep down been happy that you and yours have all had such fulfilling lives. I just...I wanted to tell you that for a long time...I'll...leave you alone now. It's good to see you."

Ashley walks away and goes to sit next to Raquel

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:57 am

Cameron fills her in about Shawn...

Cameron: ...Jillian says...he's in a coma now...and....it's all up to him.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:01 am

Moira pulls him close again.

Moira: I know.... It won't always take tragedy... 'ell everyone will 'ave to behave at your sister's weddin', roit?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:04 am

Still no response from Alex, he's zoned out in an effort to contain himself.

Ewan nods at Ashley.

Ewan: Thankyou..... Jilly and I have both been pleased to hear about your efforts to get your life in order... you have a hell of a daughter.... the family adores her.

Erin is in shock.

Erin: He's with her for a week and he winds up in a fucking coma?

Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:10 am

Colin burys himself into Moira's shoulder, but doesn't say anything

Ashley looks at Ewan and nods
Ashley:"Something I should have done over twenty years ago...instead of ignoring the warning signs and the people telling me them..."
he looks at Alexis trying to comfort Alex
Ashley:"I'll be an honor when I give her away to your son. It...it took me a long time to not feel like I was losing a daughter but...I know I'm not."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:14 am

Ewan smirks. Also looking at Alexis' efforts at calming Alex.

Ewan: They do make quite the couple.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:15 am

Moira strokes Colin's hair, joining him in silence. Alexis looks over at her future parents in law worriedly, not liking the utter lack of response from Alex.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:20 am

Ashley smiles

Ashley:"Alex and Alexis...wot are the odds o'that eh? They'll be 'appy together. 'ell, both of them made that very clear to me."

Colin looks over at Alex

Colin:"Excuse me"

he gives him mom a kiss on the cheek and walks over to him, sitting down next to him

Colin:"Hey brother...you can talk to me and Alexis. You know that. If you don't want to...that's okay too"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:24 am

Ewan: Indeed..... sometimes they remind me so much of Jilly and myself it's scary.

He sees the worried glances from Alexis.

....excuse me.

Ewan walks over, and speaks to Colin and Alexis.

....what is it?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next