The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:27 am

Colin:"Alex he's...not responding to anything..."

Ashley walks over in concern

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:39 am

Ewan places a hand on Colin shoulder.

Ewan: It's OK Colin.... he's just had a rough day. Rougher than he would have told either of you about. Alex likes to be strong.....in control. It's just on days like today that can be a little... difficult. He's just trying to find his control again..... I guess you could say he's trying to find his happy place.

Ewan looks to Alexis.

.... Alexis I have a feeling that wherever his happy place is.... you're probably there too..... just touch him, speak to him, do what you're doing..... you're helping. He'll be back.

He'll be fine Colin.... just give him a minute.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:49 am

Colin looks at Ewan and nods

Ashley looks over at Ewan

Ashley:"I'm probably overstepping the threshold 'ere but, you want to get a drink...no like that...I saw a coffee machine on the first floor. My treat. If not...I understand."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:42 am

Alexis nods at Ewan and goes back to talking to the non-responsive Alex.

Moira walks over to Jillian.

Moira: 'Ey, Jillybean. 'Ow're you 'oldin' up?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:48 am

Jillian: Heh...no one's called me that in years, love. I just...God, I mean...the thought of losing Shawn...I...

One of the doctors comes out to speak to Jillian...

Doctor: Dr. Edwards? A moment please...?

Jillian: O...of course. Moira, I'll be right back.

Jillian gives a smile to Moira and goes off with the other doctor...

Jillian: Yes?

Doctor: Mr. Cortez's second round of lab vitals just came back. There is no change.

Jillian: Good. If he can maintain this for another cycle or two....he may just make it out of the woods..

Jillian had no idea how relieved she is to say that...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:51 am

Moira notices some of the tension leave Jillian's body and walks over to her and the other doctor, hopeful.

Moira: 'E's gonna bey alroit?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:04 pm

Jillian: W...we're not sure yet. His vitals have seemed to have mellowed out. Now it's just an issue of keeping them at this level for a certain ammount of time. If we can do that....I....I think we can save him. If everything goes perfect...the poison would leave his system and we would be able to detox him normally.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:10 pm

Moira glances between Jillian and the other doctor.

Moira: 'Ow 'ard would it be... keepin' them at that level?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:16 pm

Jillian: Well, we've done just about everything we can do with medicine, Moira. He's basically on his own now. If...he doesn't wake up....I....
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:37 pm

Moira: 'E'll wake up Jilly. 'E'd do that jus' to spite the odds.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:39 pm

Ewan thinks for a while but then sees his wife.

Ewan: Perhaps now isn't a great time.....

..... but I'm sure we'll get round to it.

Ewan walks up and takes Jillian's hand.

Ewan: He'll be fine..... If it's up to him.... he'll wake up.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Ashley gives a nod as Ewan walks away. He goes over to the wall, resting against it

hope?
"I'm almost scared to be that optimistic..."
you think that after this thing with Shawn is over, nothing will have changed?
"..."

A voice breaks Ashley's thoughts

Paddy:"Ashley?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:58 pm

Alexis: Look, Alex... your mom is feeling better... Shawn must be doing alright.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Alex's shakeing eases and his breathing slows.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:03 pm

Alexis breathes a sigh of relief and holds Alex close.

Moira: So now we jus' wait?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:05 pm

Jillian: For now...yeah....all we can do...is wait.

She looks up at Ewan...

Jillian: I tried. I...I did all I could....but I'm just coming off shift and...

She lays on him, completley exausted...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:08 pm

Alex returns the hug and buries his head in Alexis' neck.

Ewan: Hey I know honey.... you did more than what was expected of you.... Shawn may have died by now if it wasn't for you.

He sits, pulling Jilly onto his lap, resting her head on his chest and stroking her hair.

.... try and get some rest honey.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:10 pm

Ashley's phone rings...the number is unlisted...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Moira walks back over to the group.

Moira: Well, 'e ain't out of the woods yet, but 'e's stable. So we gotta wait.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Paddy:"How you been man?"

Ashley:"Uh well..Shawn is in a coma..."

Paddy:"What?!"

Ashley:"Yeah it.."

his phone rings

Ashley:"Excuse me.."

he answers

Ashley:"'ello?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:38 pm

Fake tears, fake sobbing come from the other side of the phone...

Caley: Oh...Ashley, sweetheart. I heard what happened to Shawn. You...and more importantly Raquel...must be devistated! I...I don't know...

giggle...

Caley: ....what...

outright laughter...

Caley: ....to say! Oh, Quelly's face must be priceless when she saw all those black veins! Is she sad? Did I hurt her...feelings? Her precious prize is all laid up....boo...hoo. Is he dead yet? Huh? Oh come on, don't leave me in suspense honey!
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:40 pm

Ashley grits his teeth

Ashley:"You are demented."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:43 pm

Caley: Come on...lemme talk to Raquel. It's important....I'm at her little place of business in Vancouver. I think...I may go visit OUR old house, baby. The house we built together...our dream home. But...enough about us for right now...I need to speak to 'quelly'.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Ashley:"She is in no condition to talk to the likes of you. You've done enough to her. What do you want to tell her?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:50 pm

Caley: Play my game, Ashley....do it. Put Raquel on the phone or regret it later...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next