The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:06 pm

Alexis: May 21st... back in Chicago. I just hope no one says just the wrong thing during it that would get everyone yelling at each other, taking sides....

Moira smiles at Alex and nods.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Colin:"If this works...we should take this show on the road. Big Vegas show or something..."
he smirks

Raquel:"I'd like to think under the circumstances, everybody would be willing to be peaceful. After all...consider who is getting married?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Erin gives her the traditional Edwards, "don't fuck with me" look.

Erin: Check your notes doctor.... I'm Erin Edwards, his ex-wife.... I hold his power of attourney.... why..... have you by any chance been discussing his history and treatment options with anyone other than me?

Alex looks up at Moira, still holding her hand.

Alex: Thank you.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:20 pm

Dr. Ross: Edwards? I should have know you'd be related to....her. Ugh...anyhow...I thought the woman in here earlier was his wife...

She remembers the words, 'ex-wife' and smirks...

Dr. Ross: But I guess...since your his....EX...I could let you know. Yes, he maybe out of immediate danger, but his health is very fragile. He could relapse at any moment...even suffer from a massive stroke. The problem is...the poison has flooded his system. We may almost have to basically put him on dyalisis to get it all out of him...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:24 pm

Alexis: I'm hoping that. But it's almost like we can't leave certain people alone together... mostly dad and anyone with the last name Edwards. But Alex getting into it with him... and this after Amanda saying Alex pulled her off. I don't get it, and I don't like where it's going.

Moira: It ain't a problem at all... you're marryin' my daughter... an' you're the son of my best friend... so I gotta look out for you.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:26 pm

Raquel:"Don't get what exactly?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Erin smiles at Dr Ross, picks up the phone and calls Jillian.

Erin: Sorry to bother you sis..... but I have a couple of quick medical questions I was hoping you could help me with?

Alex smiles at Moira.

Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Jillian: Erin? O...of course, hon. Shoot....is something wrong?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Erin: Well I was just wondering what the consequences would be of a Doctor discussing a patients medical history and treatment options with someone who was not his LEGAL next of kin? I'm sitting here with a Doctor Ross..... it would seem that she didn't bother to check that I hold Shawn's power of attourney.... and just.... assumed.... that Raquel was his wife..... surely that would constitute a rather serious Breach. Of. Ethics?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Alexis: Alex going at it with dad. I thought at least those two would be ok. And afterwards, Alex downplayed what dad did, blaming himself, and... well... dad went to jump off a bridge.... If things get so bad that those two are going at it....

Moira: If you need anythin' jus' let mey know.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:48 pm

Jillian: Dr. Ross? The one who's put me up on breech of ethics? Really? Well, Erin...to answer your question...

...that would be a resounding yes. It's a very big, fireable breech of ethics. Why, love? Is it happening right now and are you reporting it to the Royal London Hospital Chief of Staff?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:51 pm

Raquel glances back at her cousin, then turns back to Alexis with a sigh
Raquel:"I'm sure there was more to him considering suicide then his history with the Edwards hon."

Ashley looks at Naomi
Ashley:"I'm sorry for you going through all this.."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:53 pm

Erin: Well since this.... homely.... young lady has no idea how to do her job and I don't trust her how to treat my darling husband.... I think I would like to register a formal complaint and have her removed from duty immediately..... would that be a possibility?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Alexis: I didn't say that was the only thing... but, I guess it would be nice for something to go right with him and them, you know? I thought with Alex there might have been that chance....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Jillian: Absolutley, Mrs. Cortez. Please, upon my hearty recomendation, please report this to Dr. Gupta, acting Chief of Staff. I'm truly sorry that our staff has inconvenianced you in such an unfortunate manner.

Naomi: Ashley....I told you, didn't I? I'm here for the long haul. It's ok, hon.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Raquel:"You act as if this one event has ruined everything. Which means nothing will ever change. Will it?"

Paddy:"Hell...I've gotta get back. I've got a lecture at the hospital to get to in less then an hour."

Raquel:"Oh..."

She looks at Alexis

Raquel:"You coming back to the hospital?"

Ashley kisses Naomi tenderly
Ashley:"I love you. I'll meet you back at the hospital. I want to say goodbye to Shawn before we fly back."

-------

https://phoenixlounge.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=53

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40