The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3

4 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:05 am

Alexis sighs tiredly.

Alexis: Oh? How so?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 3

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:07 am

Raquel:"I mean the moment anybody says something, there is somebody to take offence. I'm sure you've noticed that. I'm sure nearly all of us have done it."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:09 am

Alexis: It seems like it's going beyond that though. Like Murphy's Law doesn't even begin to cover it. I know what you mean though.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:17 am

Paddy sits down

Paddy:"Murphy's law is a copout for lazy people who don't want to take some responsibility in fixing whats broken."

Raquel:"Not always Fourleaf..."

Paddy:"Ain't heard that in a long time. And okay not always but...often."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:23 am

Alexis: I'm not talking about everyone's stupid arguments. A lot of this wouldn't have gotten so bad if everyone hadn't had to be separated so we could end this church thing. Shawn wouldn't even be in the hospital... and we wouldn't all have been there to begin with if it wasn't for that. Everyone's general attitude didn't make the whole thing any easier, but it wasn't everything.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:27 am

Raquel:"Because we are all so united..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:54 am

Alexis: When we were all physically together, somehow we were. If we weren't, the story wouldn't have gone off so well.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:48 am

Raquel:"You mean when there isn't some cult threatening our existence?..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:45 am

Alexis' face reddens.

Alexis: Um… no. It would have to be a cult threatening our existence and us being all together. Then everyone gets along just fine…
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:53 am

Shawn sighs...

Shawn: I think...that's the sticking point for me, Erin. How could I....er...people...ever even start to make up what was done to...other people...and their family? Especially when...that person knows he's always been madly....in love with that...other person...but....doesn't deserve her? Especially now.

Naomi hugs Ashley...

Naomi: Alright. I'll help...but as soon as we get home, we get you some professional help. AS SOON AS WE GET HOME, alright hon?

Jillian and Ewan now lay on the couch, in the middle of a very intimate session when Jillian's phone rings...

Jillian: Oh God, what could it possibly be now? Hello?....Alex sweetie, you sound a little...groggy...is everything alright?

Amanda gets a message on her phone. It's a picture of her and Micah laying on the beach asleep under the stars, with the message: "All I can think about right now. Miss you, hon. Micah." Micah closes his phone and sighs. He has given Colin enough time. He walks back from the pilots's cabin and sits next to him...

Micah: Well, the pilot says we'll be landing in twenty minutes. It's a shame too...this is a hell of a nice plane...and the food is amazing. Did you have some of that tempura shrimp?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:18 am

Erin: Maybe the.... person...... doesn't need to try and make up anything to the other person..... or her family..... maybe the other person and her family..... love him..... and miss him.....and want him to come home. Maybe it's not up to the person to decide if he's deserving of the.... other person.

Erin leans over Shawn's bed and kisses him gently.

Alex: Um.... yeah uh.... sorry to bother you mum.... I just thought I should let you know I'm kinda.... in the hospital..... no need to worry it's just a few stitches and a concussion I'm fine.... just thought I should let you know.

Amanda responds to Micah a tear forming in her eye.

Amanda: Please come back soon. I love you.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:38 am

Micah texts Amanda back...

"We land in twenty minutes. This will all be over by tommrow...I promise you. Besides...there's a bed in Seattle missing it's occupants. Wink"

Jillian's eyes go wide...

Jillian: WHAT? How....how did it happen honey? Did you...did you need your mom? I...

Shawn accepts Erin's kiss...and holds her close and kisses her back...

Gabe: Hey, Mandy....hey...come on hon...it'll be alright....
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:11 am

Mandy forces herself to straighten up, she wipes her eyes.

Amanda: I know Gabe....I'm fine.

Alex: I'm - I'm OK mum..... I've just had a bad day that's all. A psycho barges in on me with a bomb vest and demands I tattoo a scale drawing of my genitals on her thigh while Lexi watches.... then I allow Raquel to come to the house for her own protection and the first thing she does is bitch about my family..... then I have to risk my ass to bring Shawn here after what Caley did to him..... then Colin bitches about my family..... then all this stuff with Colin and Micah and the church..... I have to stop Mandy ripping Ashley's head off..... then HE starts bitching about my family..... I lose my temper for a second..... call him a drunk.....

Alex's voice starts to crack

He flies off the handle..... I try to stop him doing something stupid and I get thrown off the hood of his car..... I wind up in a hospital bed and he goes to throw himself off a bridge..... so Lexi had to be there and not here..... and I can't help her.... and I just miss her..... and..... god why does this shit keep happening? Have I done something wrong to deserve this?

Alex tries to compose himself

.....No..... No Alex don't do this..... I'm sorry momma... I'm OK. Just tired.

Erin snuggles into Shawn's shoulder and sobs.

Erin: I'm sorry Shawn.... I'm so sorry.... I fucked it all up. I was a bitch.... I froze you out..... pushed you away..... I just.... missed you so much.... I love you..... I've always loved you.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:56 pm

Raquel sighs, stating the obvious
Raquel:"If only there was a way to get everybody to get along...or at least be civil...without the threatening cult factor."

Ashley nods
Ashley:"I'll make arrangements fer a flight as soon as possible."

Colin looks over at Micah
Colin:"Haven't been that hungry...Micah...I don't know if I can do this. I mean...I have no clue what I'm even doing. And whats worse is, if things go wrong theres a chance I'll live. But you..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:19 pm

Alexis: Well, the wedding will be an interesting experiment then…

Moira goes over to Alex and puts a reassuring hand on his shoulder.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:15 pm

Shawn holds her close...the first time in years...

Shawn: No Erin...please, don't think that....please.

Jillian: Alex...give me one good reason why I shouldn't be there with you now. I know you want Alexis...and she will be with you, soon. Just....if you want me and your father there....we will be.

Naomi: Come on Ash, honey. Let's go back.

Micah: Dude, I'll be fine, Colin...either way. Get your mind right, brother.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:25 pm

Ashley takes Naomi's hand...then pauses

Ashley:"We can't...not yet. Not until my son and his friend are safe. If were seen together...Look, go back to the 'ospital and I'll meet you there. Soon as everything calms down we'll fly back to Seattle."

Colin looks out the window
Colin:"Yeah...Either way...You ever wonder how everybody else lives? Like the people without all these issues? Do they even exist? Or is that some fairy tale?...Maybe everybody's lives are as messed up as ours and everybody is so concerned with the crap they stepped in that they don't care about the crap the person next to them is drowning in..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:28 pm

Alex: No..... no I'll be OK mum.... I'm just being stupid. Don't come all the way down here..... you've worked like a hundred hours straight...... you have a nice evening with dad..... lord knows you don't often get the chance recently..... I'm fine.

Alex puts his hand over Moira's and looks up at her gratefully.

Erin just snuggles deeper into Shawn's neck and gently wraps her arm around him.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Micah leans back and sighs....

Micah: Yeah, I do...but then I look at all we have, Colin. I mean, Christ! Into life storms must fall....but that doesn't mean they won't pass. As far as other people's problems...hey...as long as we, the saints, look out for each other...we'll be ok, man. Always...besides...you've got Amber to come back to. Priorities, man. I know your dad and you are connecting after all this time...but you've got to live your life too. Ashley's a big boy...he can handle himself.

Jillian: A...alright, Alex. As long as your sure. Heh, I'm sure you're glad Alexis isn't around to hear me say, I love you honey bear.

Shawn holds his wife. The words 'I'm sorry' slip out...he can't help it. His arms relax. The medication starts to kick in. As he drifts back off to sleep...

Shawn: I...........love.....................
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Raquel:"When is that wedding anyways?"

Colin:"I know man...I know...But dammit all, why couldn't dropping out of college or something like that be the biggest issue in my life?...Anyway...I guess we should review how we are going to do this. Its not every day we fake your death..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:51 pm

Alex tears up a little, his mum hasn't called him that in years.

Alex: I love you too momma..... I'll see you later.

He hangs up. Ewan turns to Jillian.

Ewan: What is it honey?

Erin whispers to Shawn.

Erin: I love you.

She begrudgingly pulls away from him. But remains sitting beside him, holding his hand.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:51 pm

Micah: No it's not...but it'll be fun to plan the funeral, won't it?

He smiles jovially....

Micah: Not buying it, huh?

Walking into Shawn's room as he falls asleep is Dr. Kimberly Ross. She walks over and looks at Shawn's vitals...

Dr. Ross: Well, it seems that the medicine is working quite well. His heartbeat is still quite a bit irregular...God, there's a lot of poison in his veins....I hope he doesn't have a stroke because of his poor life choices...

Last edited by Cryonix on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:57 pm

Colin:"Heh...I'm hoping we don't have to fake that part too...Fake or not, last thing I want is a mourning Amanda Edwards..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:05 pm

Erin: It wasn't a choice doctor.... some psycho bitch attacked him with a fully syringe of this junk...... there's still a chance he could have a stroke? .... Is there anything else we can do to prevent it?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:06 pm

Micah smirks...

Micah: Why? Afraid my girl would whoop that ass?.....Oh, don't give me that look, it was a joke man. Listen...we know how this is going to work. Mom took the liberty of having a false alter built. Lay me on the alter. Put like a sacrimonial sheet over me or something. Underneath it, I'll switch with the other body...and then...STABBY, STABBY, STABBY, STABBY.

...simple.

Dr. Ross looks Erin up and down...

Dr. Ross: I'm sorry...but I'm not allowed to discuss paitent history and treatment options with anyone except immediate family.

Last edited by Cryonix on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next