The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate... Part 5

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate... Part 5 Empty The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate... Part 5

Post  Jabberwocky Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:55 pm

Colin rolls his eyes with a half smirk
Colin:"I'd say I'll call but...I doubt either of you would pick up."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate... Part 5 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate... Part 5

Post  Pockets Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Alexis looks at Colin seriously.

Alexis: If you called I think Alex might kill you.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate... Part 5 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate... Part 5

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Alex: Yup and not a court on the planet would convict me once I explained the situation...

He smiles at Colin and hugs him

...later bro
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Colin:"Don't worry about that..."

he returns the hug and looks at Alex

Colin:"Take care of her...and I don't mean those throbbing urges you both have..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Alex nods.

Alex: Always do...

Alex wraps his arm back around Lexi's waist and leads her out to the waiting Rolls driven by Jeeves. They get dropped off at De Silva's, drive Alex's car back to the estate where they pick up their bags and say goodbye to the family promising to come back soon to finish off the wedding preparations. They then get driven to Heathrow where they board the 8 hour flight to O'Haire.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Colin finds Amber still talking to Lauren
Colin:"Hey, how you two doing?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:34 pm

The two women laugh and both look up at Colin as he approaches. Amber smiles and stands and hugs Colin...

Amber: Just fine, hon....though...I'm really ready to go home..and see this ring you have for me.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Colin:"See the thing about the ring is...umm....it'll be perfect."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Amber: I know. It'll be perfect. I can't wait to see it...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Colin smiles at Amber, but the thought that there is no ring yet is in the back of his head
Colin:"Soon enough my love..."
he looks over at Lauren
Colin:"For what its worth..thanks."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Lauren: Don't worry about it. Just enjoy the life you have now. I really should be heading back to HQ to fill out my office report....then it's off back home to San Fransisco.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:48 pm

Colin:"San Fransisco? Another assignment?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Lauren: Yes, the Giants game and my beautiful Condo directly on the bay...and waiting for my husband to come off assignment. We've never had a honeymoon...and we both have about three months off after our assignments are completed.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Colin smiles
Colin:"Well enjoy. Oh and..say hi to Nana for me, if you happen to see her."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Lauren: I will...and I will. You two have a wonderful flight. Micah really set something up nice for you two...

Meanwhile...

Shawn: Erin...I love you...and I will always love you. I know how I treated you...and...I can never apologize for that. You and I made wonderful children together...and if I wasn't such a child...I know none of this would have ever happened.

He looks to Raquel...

Shawn: You may not like that...but that is how it will ALWAYS be. I need you to understand that.

He looks back to Erin...

Shawn: But...the decision I made...is the decision I made...and I need you to understand that. I understand you will never accept it...and neither will your family...but I have to follow my heart.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Colin:"Yeah...hey if you're ever in Austin look up me and Amber alright? I'd love to meet your husband."

Meanwhile, Raquel is silent but stands close to Shawn

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:26 pm

Erin's eyes, which for the first time in 12 years had shown some spark of life go dead once more. She stands.

Erin: I see. Well.... I hope you're happy Shawn.... one of us should be.

She softly kisses his cheek and calmly walks out of his room towards the door of the hospital.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:30 pm

Cameron who is coming up from the E.R. sees Erin walking down the hall. He catches up to her...

Cameron: Hey Erin....w...what going on? Why are you....?

He notices her eyes...

Cameron: What happened?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:34 pm

Raquel holds Shawn's hand, looking at the door as Erin leaves and then to Shawn
Raquel:"She'll be okay, right?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:34 pm

Erin doesn't stop walking.

Erin: I tried.... I tried but I just..... I just went back to him the first chance I got.... and even after everything he still wants her.

.... I can't go on like this.... it's not fair on anyone.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Cameron: N..not fair to anyone? What about me? What about....?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Erin: It's unfair to you most of all..... no matter what you do Cameron..... I will always try to go back.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Cameron: So...wait...you are going to do to me...what....what he just did to you...and I'm supposed to be okay with that? You think that's....it's justified somehow? You're a grown ass woman, Erin.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:43 pm

Erin is still walking, there is no tone to her voice.

Erin: I never said you should be OK with it..... I'm certainly not OK with it..... but in a few minutes none of it will matter.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:52 pm

Cameron: So you mean to tell me that it's impossible for you to actually try to care about someone else?

He walks in front of her, blocking her path...

Cameron: I don't give a fuck if you're an Edwards...and use your family ....whatever...as a crutch or excuse. You will listen to me...and we will work this out like adults.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next