The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate... Part 5

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate... Part 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate... Part 5

Post  Cruel Britannia Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:55 pm

Erin shoots in with a double-leg and flips Cameron over her back.

Erin: Keep practicing.

She walks out of the Hospital.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate... Part 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate... Part 5

Post  Cryonix Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Cameron pops right back up, runs out and grabs Erin by the waist...lifting her over his head in a fireman's carry...

Cameron: Go ahead Erin, beat the shit out of me. I don't care. This is what ACTUAL FRIENDS DO...when the people they care about are too fuckin' blind to see how stupid they are being.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:01 am

Erin: This is what friends do? They let their friends suffer? Because I am going to suffer for the rest of my life Cameron..... now that can either be short.... or excruciatingly long.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:03 am

Cameron: No, they don't Erin...but what the hell can friends do if that person CONTINUES TO CHOOSE TO SUFFER! You can end this. YOU. YOU CHOOSE NOT TO...AND YOU...USE THIS 'EDWARDS CURSE' as some sort of excuse! You tell me the REAL reason you don't want to move on. THE HONEST TRUTH, Erin...not bullshit...and maybe we can start to talk. If you can't...then...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:17 am

Erin looks deeply hurt by this comment.

Erin: You think I want this? You think I haven't prayed every single day for the last 12 years to move on from this... I CAN'T..... I've tried..... I promise you that..... Believe what you want Cameron.... but I have never been anything but honest with you.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:19 am

Cameron: Then tell me why you can't? I have tried so hard to be supportive and strong for you...and it seems like it means nothing to you...because I'm not...him. Like...I'm not good enough...because I'm not him...well, damnit...I am good enough, Erin. Why....why is it so hard for you to see that?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:23 am

Erin: I can't tell you why I can't..... I don't honestly know.... theres no logic behind it.... if there was, we wouldn't be having this conversation..... because you are good enough..... I'm well aware of that.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:35 am

Cameron: Then why won't you let me try to help you? We made a promise to each other, remember?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:41 am

Erin: Because you can't help me Cameron..... you can trick me into thinking that I'm better..... that I'll be OK.... you did before..... but that's all it is.... a trick..... I went back..... despite everything..... I went back..... and I'll always go back..... no matter how far I go..... no matter how far WE go..... I will always go back. I can't stop myself.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:43 am

Cameron: So...despite everything...I just will never be...

He points to her heart..

Cameron: ...there?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:48 am

Erin shakes her head.

Erin: I really wish you could be.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:14 am

Cameron's heart breaks. Everything he did...it...

Cameron: ...So be it. So be it. That doesn't mean I'm going to abandon you or my promise to you. I told you I'd be your .......friend. And so I shall be. So stay with me...and when he's ready to take you back....I'll let you go.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:19 am

Erin: No Cameron, I wont use you..... and I can't keep hurting you.... I just can't. You're young and kind and amazing and you're going to make someone a truly incredible husband..... and I wont stand in the way of that..... because he's not going to take me back.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:21 am

Cameron: It's amazing how much you want to help someone...and yet they will still subjugate themselves to being hurt...because they still hold out hope...huh?

He raises his eyebrow at her...

Cameron: You've got me until he has you.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:26 am

Erin starts shaking her head, and then tears start to flow, soon her body just collapses to the ground.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Cameron: Come on love....come on. I'll help you. I promise....I won't leave you alone.

Meanwhile, Shawn watched Erin go...and he sits back in the bed, sighing deeply...

Shawn: I fuckin' did it again....
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:36 pm

Raquel sits down, tilting Shawn's face towards her
Raquel:"Talk to me, please. Tell me what you're thinking."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Erin: I'm sorry Cameron.... I didn't want to drag you down with me..... I'm sorry.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Cameron, in a bold move, kisses Erin...

Cameron: I made you a promise, Erin. You can count on me hon.

Shawn: I hurt her again. I...did you see her eyes? I know I made the right choice...but...I...I don't want to keep hurting her...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Raquel:"Shawn...you can't keep blaming yourself for her feelings."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Shawn: How can't I? I'm the one that made her feel that way.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Erin looks shocked at Cameron's bold move.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Cameron: Slap me, hit me, break my leg...I'm not going to go away Erin. Come on...let's get you back to your room.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Raquel:"Shawn...can I be...somewhat blunt? If not, I understand."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:56 pm

Shawn: Yeah, honey. Go right ahead...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next