The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex and Alexis's Wedding.... Part 2

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Alex and Alexis's Wedding.... Part 2 Empty Alex and Alexis's Wedding.... Part 2

Post  Jabberwocky Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:10 am

Raquel looks at Kat, mouthing the word "Brother" somewhat puzzled before looking at Shawn

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Alex and Alexis's Wedding.... Part 2 Empty Re: Alex and Alexis's Wedding.... Part 2

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:12 am

As those who were outside parade back in, ewan remains where he was sat previously.

Ewan: Feeling better Mandy?

Amanda: Yes thankyou daddy.

Ewan: You doing OK Jayden?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Alex and Alexis's Wedding.... Part 2 Empty Re: Alex and Alexis's Wedding.... Part 2

Post  Cryonix Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:13 am

Shawn: Yeah...how the hell is Aaron, anyway? He....isn't here, is he?

Jayden: .....I'm fine, uncle. By the way...you know Xander Cryos?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:15 am

Ewan: Oh yes Xander and I go way back..... he used to be quite smitten with your mother as I recall.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:17 am

Katherine: He's should be here soon. I honestly thought he was going to beat the rest of us here.

She looks at Raquel a little oddly.

Katherine: You didn't know Shawn has a brother?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:18 am

Jayden: So...mom had a chance to be with him.....and chose....

Points at Shawn...

Jayden: ...HIM?!?!?

Gabe: ....I could have been a black man......that would have been.....awesome...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:19 am

Nikki: Why? I don't exactly have any complaints.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:19 am

Gabe: Oh, I know....just....being that good and being ethnic? Score!
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:21 am

Ewan smiles.

Ewan: We can't control who we fall in love with.... or who we wish to be our mates...... Not everyone is as lucky as you and I Jayden.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:21 am

Raquel:"I uh...not really no."
she looks to Shawn, trying to gauge if this brothers arrival is wanted or not

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:26 am

Jessica glances at Ewan. She smiles to herself.

Jessica: Lucky...?

She looks over at Jayden.

Jessica: Mates?

Kat looks at Raquel for a moment, then shakes her head at Shawn.

Kat: Shawn! You knock this poor girl up... and she has no idea what she's getting into? I can understand not talking about your parents, but you didn't tell her about your siblings?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:29 am

Shawn: Aaron and I haven't spoken in a while and Ashleigh....I have no idea where she is. Last I heard, she was...backpacking in Peru or something...and that was like...3 years ago.

Xander walks in and sees Ewan and greets him with a hug...

Xander: Ewan Edwards.....long time, no see!

Ben: Moira...there you are. Hey...I have some people I'd like you to meet...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:33 am

Ewan smiles.

Ewan: Yes Jessica, lucky. You are a very special young lady and I am not blind to how happy you've made my nephew.

He returns Xander's hug.

......far too long old man...... I'm so glad you could make it.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:45 am

Raquel slides her hand into Shawns
Raquel:"The past isn't exactly a popular subject for either of us Katherine...And I'm not just some random girl he knocked up."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:46 am

Shawn: No, Raquel. She's right. I should tell you about everything that happened before. It'll....make me feel better.

Naomi hugs Ashley...

Naomi: Ash, honey....all you have to worry about...is Alexis's happiness. That's the whole reason you're here....well, that and...making me happy too. Smile

Jayden smiles at Jessica....

Jayden: You're...very special to me, Jess. I am very lucky to have you.

Micah sees Amanda and smiles...

Micah: Where did you disappear to?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:07 am

Raquel:"You're sure hon?"

Ashley:"I know...I just wanted nothing to 'appen out there and...to get called that by 'im just...I'm just going to stay with you fer the rest o'the noit. Save fer a dance with me daughter of course."

Colin glances over at Amber
Colin:"Never thought Id say this but...you want to just elope? Or get married in a secret location with nobody there and broadcast it over skype or something?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:11 am

Shawn: Yeah, let me buy you a drink....and we'll talk.

Naomi: Staying with me the rest of the night? I'm alright with that.... ~smile~

Amber leans her head on Colin's shoulder...

Amber: Well...a secret location would be nice...but I would want some family there. I mean come on, my dad is getting laid right now as we speak...probably on the boat where no one is. How could you not want stuff like that to happen at our wedding? Smile
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:16 am

Raquel:"I didn't realize the juice wasn't free...but alright."

Ashley:"Well good"
he smiles at her as he sits down, wrapping an arm around her
"'ow you think they'll do? Alexis and 'im?"

Colin:"As happy as I am that your dad is getting some...theres lots of stuff I would rather not risk happening also..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:25 am

Shawn: You know what I mean. Come on. What are ya having, hon?

Naomi: Those two? Yeah...I think they'll be just fine. Honestly....I'm curious about...another couple here...

Amber: You're really concerned with this Edwards family, aren't you?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:33 am

Raquel:"Soon as this baby is out I'm going for a full bottle of red wine but for now just half sprite half cranberry juice."

Ashley:"Micah and Amanda? Yeah me to. I wonder if she knows that 'e kissed 'er brother. I mean its just...Oh...not them?"

Colin:"I ask one simple innocent question about how a conversation between two people went and I get accused to trying to start something. I never thought I'd have one as my brother in-law. Then I've got my best friend marrying one of them. I mean I'm happy for them all, really. It's...just the situation...Maybe its just me. I..don't know."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:36 am

Amber hugs Colin....

Amber: It's so nice to have a man that is concerned about his sister and his best friend....but um...that same man needs to realize there is a totally hot young woman with his ring on her finger sitting next to him...and he's been worried about his sister and best friend all night....I'm...just saying...

Naomi: Yes, Ash...you...and me.

Shawn: Half cranberry, half sprite for her....and a Iced Tea Lemonade for me, thanks.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:41 am

Raquel takes her drink, sipping it
Raquel:"So you have...three siblings?"

Colin smiles and nods
Colin:"I hear ya I hear ya. Well...since I'm here...penny for your thoughts?"

Ashley:"That was me second guess..."
he smirks for a moment then looks at her
"Wots on yer mind?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:50 am

Shawn: Heh, no. I only have two. I'm the middle child. There's Aaron, the oldest...Kat's husband. Then there's me...and there's Ashleigh.

Shawn thinks a moment...

Shawn: ...Didn't realize how ironic my siblings names were until this very moment....heh...

Naomi kisses Ashley...

Naomi: You know....we've been playing house for a while now...and I think it's working out really well. Ash...I've really never been so happy. I'm just curious as to...how you see this going.

Amber: Well...with the going back to school and becoming all respectable like....I'm curious. Did you really want to settle down....or...with everything happening...did you...kind of freak? I mean...I understand...with Caley and Lucian...you still haven't told me about that in detail, by the way...

....Is it me you want...or just a semblance of normalcy?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:56 am

Raquel:"Wow thats weird. The names I mean...Umm...okay so fill me in. What's your relationship like with them?"

Ashley:"This strangely reminds me of a convo I 'ad with me daughter tonight..."

Colin sighs lightly
Colin:"It was spur of the moment...but...I think its both probably."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:04 am

Shawn: Well...we all kind of banded together because of my parents. I was sent to live with our grandparents, Aaron was sent with my mom's sister in Las Vegas and Ashleigh went to Baltimore to live with an uncle of ours. We had to be...spread out...to stay away from our ....father...so we...never really grew up together. Aaron and I had a little point of contention...cause, well I introduced him to Kat. Kat and I...had fun...when I was younger...but we both knew nothing would come of it...She fell for Aaron right off the bat...but...he could never really let that go.

Naomi: Oh? Talking about me behind my back, are you? Smile Ever since your Canucks got into the Cup finals....and my Caps couldn't make it out of the second round...you've been so...confident.

Amber: .............Ah. So....did you....want this back, then?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next