The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex and Alexis's Wedding.... Part 2

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Alex and Alexis's Wedding.... Part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Alex and Alexis's Wedding.... Part 2

Post  Jabberwocky Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:17 am

Paddy ponders for a moment
Paddy:"I can't help but wonder if you are mistaking good natured ribbing for bad intent."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Alex and Alexis's Wedding.... Part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Alex and Alexis's Wedding.... Part 2

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:23 am

Mercy: Not at all.... I know it's all good clean fun..... I just find it funny how all that time spent mocking Alex and Lexi about how lovey they are could be spent being lovey with the person they love. Guess I'm just a sappy old romantic at heart though.

She shrugs.

.....so.... what do you really think of your new nephew?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Paddy:"Hmm...funny, never thought of him in terms of being my nephew. However, as long as he loves my niece and provides her with in an open and honest relationship thats all that matters."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Jessica: It is the first wedding this family has had for a while... or perhaps it's the palpable tension, especially between the fathers.

Kat: Not that I can remember, but my circumstances were a bit different than yours are.

Alexis: Um... not awkward for you, but a bit awkward for me.

Nikki: You know of private areas around here?

Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:55 pm

Mercy: No need to worry about that.... I've known Alex for a pretty long time.... he's the nicest kid I've ever met....and obviously obsessed with her....

Ewan: Heh... fair enough.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Colin:"It's more then them. Him and Moira...Shawn and..."
he sighs
"Just seems like every situation now theres a conflict somewhere, spoken or not."

Raquel:"I suppose so yeah..."

Paddy:"Suppose I wouldn't know. Only really met the kid once or twice before."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:21 pm

Mercy: Take my word for it Lexi's in the safest hands you can imagine..... in fact..... um..... well...... he..... kinda stopped me from..... getting raped a few years ago.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:27 pm

Paddy:"Really?...Wow I'm...I'm sorry to hear you went through that."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Jessica: And yet they seem to get along when given a common goal....

Kat: You'll be fine. Your daughter's going to have loving parents who are more knowledgeable in live than most... and who will do anything to keep her safe.

Alexis: What exactly should I let Alex spoil me with? What should I expect, especially now?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Gabe: Come on Nikki....I can show you a really great place.

Nathalie: Well, of course I have standards for you! You're my nephew. I would have taken her on myself in the challenge....but...Jillian was pretty...ahem....determined...to be the one. Speaking of which....is that...Mandy I see with....a boy?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:35 pm

Nikki: Alright then, show me!

Moira walks back over to Ben.

Moira: Despite everythin' this is all still goin' quite smoothly.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:35 pm

Mercy: It's ok.... I didn't actually go through anything. Just a few drunk idiots with knives in an alley..... just a close call..... thanks to Alex.

Ewan laughs.... but looks quite serious.

Ewan: Honey..... expect anything..... if there's anything.... anything you ever need or want..... it will be done.

Alex smiles.

Alex: Yeah that's Micah..... he's Lexi's ex actually.... and Amanda's.... well.... let's just say you're going to have another chance to attend an initiation.... in fact..... heh.... I think there's going to be quite a few coming up.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Nathalie: ....you didn't beat him up to get Lexi, did you? I mean I know you love her...

Gabe and Nikki go back onto the boat...and find the hot tub....and Frank's wet underwear....

Gabe: ....Um......awkward....
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:41 pm

Alex: Um.... actually Lexi was living with me while they were dating..... but she didn't know I had feelings for her..... Micah figured it out and forced me to tell Lexi to let her choose.... clear the air between us. Lexi chose me.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:43 pm

Nikki stares at the wet underwear.

Nikki: Eww... what do we do with it?

Alexis smiles.

Alexis: I think I know the problem then... there is very little I'd want or need that I don't already have.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Ewan smirks.

Ewan: Well there wont be after you get your wedding present from me and Ben.

-------

https://phoenixlounge.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=60
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40