The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex and Alexis's Wedding.... Part 2

4 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Alex and Alexis's Wedding.... Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Alex and Alexis's Wedding.... Part 2

Post  Pockets Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:17 am

Jessica smiles.

Jessica: Let's see... I'm a Rhodes Scholar... Just moved in with Jayden... and we have a new puppy. Nothing significant or anything like that.

Kat notes Shawn's lack of answer.

Kat: I see... like what exactly?

Moira: Seems to mey you're roit special to 'er.

Alexis: I just know I'd probably never be able to reciprocate if I let Alex do whatever he wants for me. Not only would he go out of his way to do stuff, he would be really clever about it.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Alex and Alexis's Wedding.... Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Alex and Alexis's Wedding.... Part 2

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:23 am

Alex blushes and chuckles.

Alex: Heh...yeah.... that's the unbelieveable part.

Ewan smirks.

Ewan: You do give it all back to him..... and more just by being you. I guess you could say Alex is the one trying to pay you back.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:26 am

Shawn and Aaron continue to talk over the details of the case...

Micah: Well, how could I not be nervous? I mean...look at you! You look beautiful...and I'm just...a former goth kid...

Gabe: So....Nikki.....wanna dance?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:29 am

Amanda kisses Micah again.

Amanda: MY former goth kid.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:29 am

Colin:"Moved in with Jayden? How long you guys been going out?"

Raquel:"Similar tastes...Small things. It'd sound silly."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:35 am

Moira smirks.

Moira: You're as bloody annoyin' as your father, you know that?

Alexis: He doesn't have to do that.

Nikki looks at Gabe with a very confused and slightly drunk expression.

Nikki: We're not?

Jessica: Actively dating? I'd say about half a year. We've known each other for years though.

Kat: I'm curious... and being at the wedding of the two sappiest kids ever... whatever they are will sound sane.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:39 am

Colin:"Ah..heh okay I can't help but wonder how a Rhodes Scholar met Jayden Cortez..."

Raquel:"Umm...the rain."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:40 am

Alex chuckles.

Alex: Annoying? How so?

Ewan: I know he doesn't..... He knows he doesn't..... He can't help himself..... it's just who he is. It's like he was bred just to spoil you rotten...... heh.... you're welcome.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:46 am

Jessica: Perhaps it is because he is a Rhodes Scholar himself.

Kat: The rain?

Moira: Your father thought 'e would never 'ave 'ad a chance with your mother either. You should 'ear 'im go on about 'er.

Alexis: Um... thanks....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:53 am

Colin:"I...guess I'm out of the loop huh?"

Raquel:"..It's just well...When it rains, I'll cuddle up to him and just listen. Its so safe and tranquil. Not a word spoken and none needed...Like I said, its silly..."

Paddy spends the next 10 minutes slamming back drinks. Finally he has enough in him to put the right ratio of stupidity and bravery in him. He walks up to Mercy and the rest of the band
Paddy:"Oi...Um...You got a sec?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:54 am

Alex: Oh I've heard.... he's not exactly shy about talking about it..... in fact from what I understand they haven't calmed down at all in the last 20 years.

Ewan laughs.

Ewan: No thanks needed Lexi...... it wasn't exactly a chore making him.....

Mercy looks back to the band and then to Paddy.

Mercy: Uh yeah sure Paddy. What is it?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:01 am

Jessica: Not to worry. It's not as if we very closely keep in touch.

Kat: Not at all... that's kind of sweet actually.

Moira smirks.

Moira: They ain't.

Alexis reddens.

Alexis: G... good to know... I guess....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:05 am

Alex: Annoying maybe.... but certainly a good thing for their marriage..... If Lexi and I do half as well as them, we'll have a hell of a life.

Ewan laughs harder.

Ewan: You don't strike me as someone who'd be so easily embarrassed Lexi.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:07 am

Gabe: Um...the vertical mambo is not exactly dancing...but um...we can do that if you'd like Smile

Micah: Yes, your former goth kid. So how does it feel...knowing that you'll be next with all this pomp and circumstance?

Nathalie approaches Alex and Moira and smiles, tapping Moira on her shoulder...

Nathalie: May I cut in?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:09 am

Paddy:"I was wondering if I could take you....umm...all...out for drinks after this is all done?"
he closes his eyes for a moment
you umm all? Idiot.

Ashley looks over at Naomi
Ashley:"Out of curiosity, 'ow much does your family know about me?"

Raquel blushes a bit as she smiles
Raquel:"Yeah? This whole thing is so...new to me. Its weird. I'm starting this chapter in my life that everybody else here my age that has somebody is ending in theres..."

Colin:"I suppose...Never really understood. You were always close with Alexis. You guys are the only cousins I've got..."
he spaces out in thought for a moment

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:14 am

Amanda: Well I'm sure the pomp and circumstance is.... nice...... but the prize is marrying you.... and for that..... I'm beyond excited.

Mercy notices Padyy's discomfort.

Mercy: We ummm all? Well sadly the guys can't make it.

Band: We can't?

Mercy: NoYouFuckingCan't. But ummm.... I'll go for a drink with you..... if you don't mind it being just us?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:17 am

Naomi: Um....not too much, really. It's none of their business. They just want to meet you.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:18 am

Moira: I wonder if that's wot I missed...

She looks over at Nathalie and steps back

Moira: Go roit ahead.

Alexis: I'm not, usually. It's just talking about stuff like that with my father-in-law... just a little awkward.

Nikki: Well, what did you have in mind?

Kat: That's not a bad thing.

Jessica: Nikki was always closer to Alexis... I've tended to hear about things second hand, really.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:22 am

Paddy smiles
Paddy:"Sounds good. Oh...Uh...you came here via the big ship or...?"

Ashley:"Fair enough...Umm next awkward question. You like to dance?"

Raquel:"I know its just...different I guess...I dont know...Where you ever scared when you were pregnant?"

Colin:"I suppose...Sorry something about this night is ....throwing me off or something. I dont know.."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:23 am

Alex: Thanks for the dance Moira.

He starts dancing with Nathalie

....today must be my lucky day.... all the most beautiful women want to dance with me.

Ewan: It's not something you need to be shy about with me..... there's nothing you can say that will shock or offend..... it's actually a very important part of keeping a marriage healthy. And since I'm not technically your father.... that weirdness isn't a problem.

Mercy: Sure did.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:27 am

Nathalie: Always such a flatterer. I'm just glad to see you so happy, Alex. She's a great girl.

Gabe: Well...I know of this little...private area...where we could go......dance.....
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:30 am

Paddy:"...How the hell did I not notice you on that thing? I mean aside from the fact that I spent most of the ride passed out on a lawnchair...."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:34 am

Alex smiles.

Alex: She is. I'm glad she gets your seal of approval..... I know you're not easily impressed.....

Mercy laughs.

Mercy: Spent most of it below deck working out a set list..... wanted to make sure everything was right..... it's kind of a big deal if you screw up somebody's wedding.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:38 am

Paddy:"I suppose..not that those two would notice. Everybody else might of course I suppose."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:45 am

Mercy: Why's everybody giving them such a hard time about how into each other they are anyway? I think it's cute.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next