The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 1

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 1

Post  Pockets Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Alexis: Why do I get the feeling that will be part of my initiation?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 1

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:29 pm

Alex: It's just an old family saying.... words of motivation on the door to the dungeon.... don't even worry about it.

...come on.... I'll show you to my room.

Carrying both of their bags, Alex lstarts to lead Alexis up the grand staircase.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:21 pm

As the two walk up the stairs, coming out of the upstairs master bedroom is Jillian De Silva. She smiles at the two of them and gives Alex a big hug...

Jillian: Alex...welcome home, son.

She looks over and hugs Alexis...Yes...HUGS Alexis...

Jillian: Alexis, you're looking well too. I trust the flight over was alright?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Pleasantly surprised, Alexis grins.

Alexis: The flight was fine, thank you. Uneventful.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Alex looks at his mother suspiciously.

Alex: You seem very... cheerful today mother
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Jillian: Of course, why wouldn't I be? My son has come home. Look, you two get comfortable. Alex, the cleaning crew has dusted and cleaned your room and it is prime condition. I actually need to be off, I just got an emergency call in London. I'll be gone most of the day. However...dinner will be served promptly at 7:30.

She gives both of them kisses on the cheek...

Jillian: I really should be going. It's a long drive. I'll see you all later tonight.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Alexis looks after Jillian, confused.

Alexis: I'm missing something, aren't I?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Alex shrugs.

Alex: Well... whatever it is you're missing.... I'm missing it too.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:58 pm

Alexis: So, I take it this isn't normal....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Alex laughs.

Alex: Kinda screwed up that I'm suspicious because my parents are being nice to my fiance lol
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Alexis eyes Alex.

Alexis: They're supposed to not be?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Alex: Just reckoned they'd be trying to freak you out the moment you stepped through the door.... I've never actually seen one of these initiation things....I don't know if this is normal or not.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Alexis: You just have an idea of what it is....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Alex looks sad.

Alex: I know exactly what is involved.... I just don't know if how they're acting is part of it.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:39 pm

The look on Alex's face makes Alexis nervous again.

Alexis: This feels like I'm the butt of a joke or something....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Alex hugs her.

Alex: As soon as this is out the way we can move on to the fun stuff....

He sighs

....Like.... eugh.... baby pictures.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Outside the estate, a beautiful 2011 Nissan GT-R pulls up in the roundabout driveway. Getting out of the car is a man about 6'5 weighing in at about 240 pounds. He has long brownish black hair and is in great shape. He has on slacks and a black button down shirt. He sees Alex in the window on the staircase and yells up towards him...

Man: HEY AL, YOU FUCKIN' OVERACHEVIER! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND SAY HI TO YOUR COUSIN!
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Alex's head suddenly snaps towards the door...

Alex: No fucking way....

He runs outside dragging Alexis with him. He runs up and hugs his cousin.

Alex: Gabe.... what the hell are you doing here man?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Alexis rubs her sore shoulder, glaring at Alex slightly, then noticing Gabriel looks familiar.

Alexis: You're in MMA, aren't you?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Gabriel Cortez takes his sunglasses off and gives Alex a hug...

Gabe: Oh, you know how Uncle Ewan is. If it's tradition...we ALL have to be here. I...

GODDAMN!

He looks Alexis up and down and smiles...that smile Alexis has seen a million times before. He is Shawn's son...

Gabe: Damn, I knew my eye for women would rub off on you, Cousin! How are you doing...Gabriel Cortez...not just a name, it's an attitude...

He hears her question and nods with a smile...

Gabe: Yes, yes I am. Just beat Shane Carwin to become the number one contender to the UFC Heavyweight Championship. With a record of 23 and zero I might add...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Alex laughs.

Alex: Yup.... you can tell he's Shawn's kid right? Alexis this is my cousin Gabriel Cortez.... Gabe this is my fiancee.... Alexis O'Ryan.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Alexis stares at Gabriel for a moment, her eyebrows shooting up.

Alexis: Yeah, I can tell. Nice to meet you, I think....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Gabe shakes her hand...

Gabe: Damn fine to meet you too. Congrats Alex. Man, I would have called you as soon as I found out...but I was like...in between rounds with Cro Cop...w..wait..

...did you say her last name was...?

Gabe whistles loudly...

Gabe: Still playing dangerous games like when we were kids, eh? Alexis, did this guy tell you he almost broke both of our necks trying a C4 on the concrete dungeon floor? Crazy fucker....I love this cat.

Oh, by the way...Jayden is going to be a little late...he's meeting with the Rhodes Scolar board out at Oxford to accept thier scolarship.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Alexis looks both sad and indignant.

Alexis: Excuse me for being an O'Ryan... I guess some scars cross generations huh?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Gabe laughs out loud...

Gabe: Damn, this one is firey, Alex. With that attitude...bet she's a demon in the sack, isn't she?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next