The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 1

4 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 1 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 1

Post  Jabberwocky Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:27 am

Paddy:"Look I really shouldn't be telling you this...or maybe I just have always been scared to say anything but...I had a thing for you...And well after a while those feelings got to much for a man in a jail cell.."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 1 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 1

Post  Cryonix Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:34 am

Jillian smiles, and shakes her head...

Jillian: That was very brave of you, Paddy....but you're right. I'm happy in my marriage and very much in love with Ewan. Thank you for sharing though...I appreciate your honesty.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:37 am

Paddy:"This is why I kept it to myself. Why I stopped writing...Eh nevermind. As usual I should have kept my damn mouth shut."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:29 pm

As Gabe is walking to go see his mom, he sees his Uncle....

Gabe: Hey, Unc...how are you holding up, man?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Ewan smiles at Gabe.

Ewan: I'll live... thankyou Gabriel. Yourself?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Gabe: I just got the call from Tito. I've got to catch a plane in a few hours to go back to camp to finish training for my fight. I was wanting to ask...you think you could come out for about a week...two weeks or so and help me drill my wrestling and my takedowns? Cain would never see it coming...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Ewan laughs.

Ewan: I think you've got everything you need to put Cain Velasquez on his ass.... but I'm glad you're taking this seriously. Of course.... I'm happy to help any way I can.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:10 pm

Alexis comes behind Alex, getting in a little ass squeeze of her own.

Alexis: Well, shall we?

Before he can answer there is the sound of a slamming door and a young woman hobbles down the hallway on crutches, talking in a rather loud voice on a cellphone as she tries to balance with one of her legs in a cast.

Woman: I keep telling them I'm not suicidal... if I was I wouldn't have had a bloody parachute... even if it didn't have time to go off....

Alexis: Nikki?

The young woman looks over, still on the phone.

Nikki: I'll talk to you later.... Lexi?

She hobbles over and hugs her, Alexis returning the hug trying not to knock her over.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Alex walks over and looks at Lexi in astonishment.

Alex: Another familiar face? Small world.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:25 pm

Alexis shrugs.

Alexis: Well, I do have family around here too... and this is once of them. Alex, meet my cousin, Nikki. Nikki, meet my fiance, Alex.

Nikki: Fiance huh? You really don't mess around do you?

She extends a hand while balancing on her crutches.

Nikki: Nicole Crawford, but everyone calls me Nikki. Nice to meet you.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Alex reaches out to shake Nikki's hand, reaching a little further than normal so Nikki doesn't need to overstretch herself.

Alex: Good to meet you Nikki. Alex Edwards.

He indicates her leg.

... what the hell happened?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Gabe walks into his mother's room...and is struck by the scene...

Gabe: H...hey Mom. I...I....wow....hi...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Erin doesn't move.... clearly been recently medicated.

Erin: Hi my baby.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Nikki: Ah, some bloke I know didn't think I could base jump off of the roof of DeSilva's. Well, he was right, kind of. It's not high enough.

She shrugs.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:48 pm

Alex looks stunned.

Alex: You jumped off the roof of De Silva's? To be homest I'm surprised you broke your leg.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Nikki: What can I say? Landed wrong... maybe had a couple of drinks beforehand.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Gabe: Ho....how are you doing? I...I heard what happened...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Alex smiles.

Alex: Well.... at least that must have helped with pain a little.

Erin forces a smile.

Erin: Been better sweetie.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Paddy walks down the hall, kicking himself the whole way

Paddy:"After all those years you just blab it out? Idiot idiot idiot...What could make things here any more awkward?..."

He checks his paperwork for the first person he is supposed to check on

E.Edwards

Paddy:"Oh come on!..."

he shakes his head as he makes his way down the hallway

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Nikki chuckles.

Nikki: Maybe a little. Of course the down side was that some people got the wrong idea and thought I was suicidal.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Gabe doesn't know what to say...his voice is breaking...

Gabe: Y....you know. I could postpone my fight...until you get better. I don't have to leave today...I'll call Tito right now..
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Paddy pops his head in the door, spotting Erin and Gabe

Paddy:"Umm Mrs.Edwards?"

he looks over at Gabriel then back at Erin

Paddy:"I'm doing my rounds checking if the patients need anything. I can come back later..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Alex laughs.

Alex: Surely if you were trying to kill yourself you'd pick a taller building.... mind you.... the same could be said of basejumping.... so you're pretty screwed either way.

Erin is unable to protest with any sort of strength.... but would if she could.

Erin: Don't you dare.... you go win that gold baby. I wouldn't hold out hope for me getting better any time soon.

Erin glances at Paddy.

.... no thankyou Doctor.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:17 pm

Nikki laughs.

Nikki: True that, but what's life if you don't live it a little, am I right?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:21 pm

Alex smiles and wraps his arm around Lexi.

Alex: Couldn't agree more.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next