The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 2

4 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 2

Post  Cryonix Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Shawn: D.....id.....i? I.....o...h....y....ou...'re....ri.....ght.....A....le....xis......

Shawn's hand extends to Ewan...

Shawn: I......d..d.....doo.....nn't.....de.....ser...ve....you......r....for....give...ne....s....s.....I.....kn....ow....J....just......I.......ca......n't........apologiz.....e......but......y...yo......ur.....t....he....b......e...s.t....frie....nd....I......e..e..e...v.er...ha....d..

Gabe finally enters the room....and is struck to tears at the sight of his father....

Gabe: ...d...dad?

Shawn: .....mmmmm.............y......b....o...y....!
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 2

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:09 am

Ewan takes Shawn's hand.

Ewan: As I told you at the house Shawn.... you're my brother.... just because we fight..... that doesn't change.

He looks towards Raquel.

.... You know..... you gave up more than you realise to be with her..... for once in your life.... be a man, and keep your promises.

He turns to walk out.

.... come on kids.... let's give Gabe a moment with his father.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:12 am

Alexis is still holding on to Alex for dear life as they leave the room.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:14 am

Raquel looks at Ewan, then at Gabe, finally at Shawn. She gives Shawn a tender kiss and asks him

Raquel:"Want me to go for a moment?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:20 am

Gabe is frozen. He doesn't even see Raquel there....

Gabe: ...dad....I...

Shawn: y....ou....lllooook......ss.....st...ron....g.....s....son.....I....I....

Raquel asks her question...

Shawn: ....sss....sta.....y.....c....los...e....b...u...t....lllet ....me...tt..aallk....to mys.....so......n.

Gabe: Dad....you....how....?

Shawn: I.....nnne...ver....p...laannned.....on....h...ur......tin....g...you......r....mo....th...er....I...

Gabe: Dad, now's not the time....I

Shawn: N...O!....I....I....nn....o.w.....iii...s.....the...ti...me..., G....ab...e....ri...e...l....

Meanwhile, Jillian comes down to the E.R. to deliver some case files and sees the gathered standing there...

Jillian: Honey, Alex....Alexis....what's going on?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:21 am

Raquel nods, she rests her head back down and goes back into the world of just her and him, and their child. Thinking of the life she prays they will have

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:22 am

Alexis: Shawn got overdosed on heroin by Caley... he really doesn't look good. Aunt Quelly and Gabe are in there with him.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:24 am

Ewan takes his wife's hand.

Ewan: Caley got to Shawn..... Alex found him..... she gave him a massive dose of Black Lotus Heroin..... they're having a hard time normalising his vitals.....honey.... I'm sorry, it could still go either way....
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:26 am

Jillian, at the mention of, 'it could go either way' instantly tears up...

Jillian: Not my brother....not my older brother....he's a jerk, and a liar....but....he....my older brother....I....

She marches to the front desk, wiping tears from her eyes...

Jillian: I.want.the.chart.for.Shawn.Cortez.....NOW.

The nurse turns and hands her the chart. Jillian tears it open and starts to read. Meanwhile, Gabriel and Shawn have been talking for a while....

Shawn: W....he...re....is J....ay...den....a...nd....c....ar....me...lla...? I...'d.....lll.....ike....to....s..s.s.....s.....ssee....t....hem....too...

Gabe texts Alexis, "See if you can find Jay and 'Mella. Dad wants to see them."
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:38 am

alexis gets a text from ash ashley:chartered flight to englnd.be there later tonight.

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:41 am

She returns Gabe's text.
carmella's in seattle.

She texts Colin.
shawn wants to see carmella. she's still with you guys, right?

Alexis: Jillian, do you know where Jayden went?

She gets Ashley's text.

Alexis: ... and dad's on his way... oh boy....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:46 am

Jillian doesn't look up from the chart...

Jillian: I think he went to school to blow off some steam...

Jillian continues to study the symptoms....and puts her hand over her mouth. She pulls out her cell phone a voice on the other line answers....

Voice: This is...

Jillian: SHUT UP YOU HEARTLESS BITCH! ALL THOSE YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP....AND YOU DO THIS...? I SWEAR TO GOD ON HIS HOLY THRONE IN HEAVEN...IF I FIND YOU....IF I SMELL YOU.......IF I SENSE YOU ANYWHERE AROUND MY FAMILY AGAIN......THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO CONVICT ME BECAUSE THERE WON'T BE A NAME FOR WHAT I WILL DO TO YOU CALEY!

She hangs up the phone and flings it into a chair...and starts to cry in Ewan's shoulder...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:49 am

Alexis stares at Jillian.

Alexis: Woah....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:51 am

Ewan simply holds Jillian. He knows there's nothing he can say.

Alex seems completely unsurprised by his mother's outburst.

Alex: What?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:52 am

Alexis: She was holding back with me....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:54 am

colin:yeah she is.txt u back more of us might wanna see him..

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:54 am

Alex: Well.... yeah honey..... she didn't want to actually hurt you..... she was just playing with you....
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:57 am

Alexis texts Colin.
let me know

Alexis: Looks like everyone is coming to see Shawn.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:00 am

Alex nods to Alexis. Then sits next to Jillian and takes her hand.

Alex: Hi momma.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:01 am

Jillian: Oh, Alex...I...did you and your father see him? How....how does he look? I mean...reading the reports of this stuff if you overdose....
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:04 am

Alex looks unsure of whether to tell the truth.

Alex: I.... uh.... yeah.... dad and I saw him. He.... looks a lot worse than when I found him..... Lexi...... Lexi couldn't look at him. I'm sorry momma.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:07 am

Jillian: The....eyes....and....the....veins....?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:09 am

Alex nods.

Alex: Black.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:11 am

Colin texts back
Colin:"Everybody is coming."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:14 am

Alexis returns the text.
no kidding everybody is coming... mom and dad are coming too... so ben and dad's girlfriend too more than likely.
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next