The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 2

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 2

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:16 am

Colin:"Wow thats...idk...see you in a bit"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Edwards Family's Herfordshire Estate Part 2

Post  Cryonix Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:17 am

Inside the room, Shawn and Gabe have been talking for quite a while...

Shawn: J.....jus....t.....kn....ow.....s....on......I.....d..o.....llll....o...ve....you.....an.....d...jay.

Gabe: I....I know dad. I...

Suddenly Shawn screams out in horrible pain. His veins in his left arm start to expand in size....and the pain is unbearable....
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:19 am

Raquel bolts up in horror
She yells out into the hallway

Raquel:"Get a doctor!! Oh please!"

she holds Shawn's head

Raquel:"Shh shh I'm here, I'm here..."

tears hit the hospital bed blanket

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:23 am

Alexis: What happened?

She runs into the room, and stops dead.

Alexis: Oh... God....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:25 am

Alex pulls Alexis back into his shoulder so she can't see.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:31 am

Raquel stares at Alex and Alexis

Raquel:"Get help! Please!"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:31 am

The doctors rush in again and look at the current trama. Right behind them is Jillian who also stops dead at the sight of her 'older brother'. Shawn's arm is now swelling up to three times it's original size. He can't stop screaming in hysterical pain. The doctors start to rush as much as they can...when there is a slight tear in Shawn's arm. Black, viscous fluid starts to leak out of his arm. At the sight of this, Shawn passes out...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:37 am

Raquel gasps in horror and breaks down worse then before. She falls to the floor, sitting there in a tight ball
Raquel:"Save him. Please. Save him. Please. Save him. Please. Save him. Please. Save him. Please. Save him. Please. Save him. Please. Save him. Please. ....."

At this same time Ashley arrives, running down the hall. He stops dead at the door, his shell instantly breaking

Ashley:"Oh god...oh..."

he can't bring himself to go in, he hits his head against the wall, groaning in anger

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:39 am

Moira tears down the hall to see Ashley banging his head.

Moira: Wot the 'ell is wrong with you?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:42 am

Ashley:"It could have been me...It...it should have been me...She...she came for me first...She...She probably would have stopped after she did it to me. But we stopped him and now Shawn...Shawn....he didn't do anything to Caley he....It should have been me..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:45 am

Moira: Oh bloody 'ell, it wouldn't 'ave stopped 'er an' you know it.

She walks past him, into the room. She stares at the scene before her.

Moira: 'Oly shite!
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:48 am

Ashley:"How do you know? It's me she's wanted. It's me she's wanted this whole time. Everybody else...they are just pieces in 'er game. I'm the prize she wants to claim...Not Shawn. She didn't even mention Shawn..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:51 am

Alex looks around the room and sees that it's becoming very crowded to the point of the doctor's being restricted in their movement.

Alex: That's it EVERYBODY OUT!.... Let the doctors do their jobs.

He ushers everyone out of the room, even removing Raquel by force.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:54 am

Doctor 1: Dr. Edwards! We need your help here....PLEASE!

Jillian...is still frozen with horror until she's asked to help. She shakes herself into action...

Jillian: Alright, alright....did....did we try texynoylze?

Doctor 1: Yes, we did, but it seemed to calm him down for awhile.

Jillian: Alright, Get me a full I.V. bag of it. Now you guys....

Jillian starts to bark orders and eventually they get the bleeding to stop. The arm trauma is treated and Jillian starts to get Shawn on viral antibodies. The whole process takes an hour...and Shawn's body is almost giving out. Jillian emerges covered in this black...stuff...shaking his head...

Jillian: I....~holding back tears~ ....my team and I did everything we could....but....I...I'm afraid that he's slipped into a coma...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:07 am

Raquel, who has been sitting silent this whole time, still just sits there. She has no more tears in her. She just stares at nothing

Ashley glances over at Jilian then looks back at the wall with a deep saddened sigh...

Colin and a group of others have arrived, Colin being the quickest up to see everybody. He stops dead in his tracks when he sees the crowd in the hallway

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:09 am

Moira notices Colin's arrival.

Moira: Colin, come 'ere. Shawn is in a bad way.

Alexis: This can't be happening....

-------

https://phoenixlounge.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=52
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40