The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Edwards Bachleor Party...

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Alex Edwards Bachleor Party... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Edwards Bachleor Party...

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:58 am

Alex smiles.

Alex: The only way to get past that is to actually get out there and do it brother..... I mean hell look at Mandy she's terrified to perform in public.... but hell you've heard her sing....
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Alex Edwards Bachleor Party... - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Edwards Bachleor Party...

Post  Cryonix Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:59 am

Micah scoffs...

Micah: Trust me, Alex...Mandy is not afraid to perform in publi.....

...oh the singing...right...right.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:02 am

Alex rolls his eyes

Alex: Yes Micah..... the singing...... we're all very well aware of my sister's penchant for public buttsex....

Ewan: WHAT!?

Alex: Uh..... I said.... not tipping Fed-ex.... yup Mandy can be a real tight-ass.....
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:09 am

Micah: Yeah....tight....ass...ahem....

Micah shakes his head...with a smile...

Micah: Anyway....there is this little hole-in-the-wall bar out by my place in Seattle. Kind of a chill vibe there. I might go there late at night or something. As far as your second gift goes...well it has to do with...well...actually it's a suprise. A big one....but I think I have to talk to your dad about it. Actually...

He looks over at Ewan...

Micah: I guess no time like the present. Oh, Alex, there is something else in that gituar case. A special gift from me.

Alex notices the black velvet bag in the case as Micah makes his way over to Ewan...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:11 am

Alex looks at the bag.

Ewan: Oh.... hello Micah.... I've been meaning to talk to you.... how is Amanda settling in?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:19 am

Micah sits down...

Micah: Fine actually. She loves having the market right there. We get things fresh every day. It's pretty great. Listen...I had an idea I wanted to run by you. I know about Alex's condition...and I know that...I know how difficult it is for him and your family. I and the rest of us...want to try to correct that. Here's my idea...

Micah takes the next twenty minutes explaining his idea to Ewan, making sure Alex doesn't over hear...

Micah: I want to do this for him...but, I don't think it would be right if you weren't on board with it.

Alex opens the bag to find a Male Celtic necklace of the Edwards crest with a note. "The joining of two families and cultures. Long and Happy life. -Micah"
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:26 am

Ewan nods.

Ewan: Well it's certainly a very nice idea Micah... and you certainly have my blessing. But really I think it's Alex you'll have trouble convincing..... obviously there is the matter of his health..... his doctors have been very vocal about their concerns and although Alex would do it in a heartbeat if it were just him..... well he doesn't want Alexis to be married to a vegetable.... and secondly...... I know that Alex wont even consider it if he thinks for even a second that it's some sort of act of pity or charity.....
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:32 am

Micah: Yeah, I know him. He and Amanda are the same way. I'll work it out. I plan on talking to Alexis about this too. Though, I don't want to overstep my bounds or anything...I just want to do something nice for him that he'll really remember.

Gabe: You want to do that, get Alexis to give him anal!

Micah: ...Dude...really?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:34 am

Ewan: He does have a point.....
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:37 am

Colin, who had been sitting back quietly enjoying his cigar looks over and shudders in distaste at Gabe's comment then looks over at Ewan with the same look before rummaging around for his mp3 player and headphones

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:39 am

Gabe: See? Even Uncle Ewan knows about the pleasures of anal....

...with Aunt Jilly....oh...ew...Jayden can you believe this?

Jayden smiles and puffs his cigar...

Gabe: No way...

Jayden: A gentleman never tells.

Gabe: So you're in no danger...spill.

Jayden: I will not.

Ben: Look at his face. It's obvious.

Gabe: But Jessica? She seems so...

Jayden: heh....not anymore she doesn't.

Micah laughs and he and Jayden clink glasses in a toast...

Gabe: Ben, back me up here...

Ben: Dude, I'm black. All I need to do is point it and it's over with...

Gabe: ...And we all know that Amanda gives up the butt...

Micah spits out his drink...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:43 am

Ewan punches Gabriel.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:47 am

Ben: Damn, boy...that's her dad right there...

Gabe: What, it's not like he didn't know..

Micah: He didn't.

Gabe:.....oh...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:49 am

Ewan sighs.

Ewan: I suppose I shouldn't be surprised considering her mother.... well.... nevermind.

Last edited by Cruel Britannia on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:49 am

Colin pops out one of his ear buds and leans over to Alex

Colin:"Hey, I got something for you to surprise my sister with."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:51 am

Alex: That sounds real inappropriate given the current conversation bro.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:51 am

Ben: Though...I have to ask Ewan. I know Shawn isn't a good subject....but he mentioned Christina De Silva....Jillian's mom? He said ask you and then I'd understand?

Gabe: OW DAMNIT!
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:54 am

Ewan: Jillian's mother is.... a..... very sweet woman...... and she has aged very.... gracefully.....
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:55 am

Ben: You're a bigger bullshit artist than Shawn is...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:56 am

Ewan: You'll meet her at the wedding..... if Moira lets you anywhere near her....
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:59 am

Colin stares at Alex

Colin:"....Dude....no....just...gah...seriously...no. Maybe I'll just tell you later..."

he leans away, reaching to put the ear bud back in his ear

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:04 pm

Alex: Nah I'm sorry bro..... just found the timing funny..... what were you gonna say....?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:16 pm

Colin:"Yeah well...anyways...I'm sure you know my sister is a huge Coke fan....so I figured she'd probably be thrilled if you took her to the World of Coca Cola museum in Atlanta."

he hands Alex an envelope with plane tickets, a couple three day passes for the museum, and info on hotel reservations, and a few tickets to some other events, and a $650 gift certificate for Bacchanalia's restaurant. Every thing is already paid for

Colin:"I didn't have it scheduled until a couple months after the wedding, figured you wanted to have your honeymoon first. I know its not really much but...I know how she'll react when you get there."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Alex: This is perfect man..... I know she'll have the time of her life.

He hugs Colin.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Mr. Gaines: Boys, I've been 'gettin' down' longer than any of ya'll been alive....aint nothin' wrong with a lil' piece o' ass. Listen, boys....you just look at your woman and go...

..."I don't want to control it, I just want to console it..." ....and watch them melt. You think my wife walks with a cane cause of her age? Shit....
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next