The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Edwards Bachleor Party...

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Alex Edwards Bachleor Party... - Page 4 Empty Re: Alex Edwards Bachleor Party...

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:30 am

Alex looks confused.

Alex: Leaving you? what are you talking about?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Alex Edwards Bachleor Party... - Page 4 Empty Re: Alex Edwards Bachleor Party...

Post  Cryonix Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:37 am

Gabe looks a bit exaserbated...

Gabe: Don't you remember? We've been best friends for like....EVER. Ever. Now....now, I'm an afterthought. Not just for you...but Amanda and Jay too. I...I'm not your best friend anymore...she is. I'm not your confidant anymore...she is.

...I'm being left behind...by everyone....and I just can't handle it, Alex.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:47 am

Alex looks a little surprised.

Alex: Dude..... I..... I thought the same about you.... I mean you've been busy with your MMA and Nikki.... I thought you had better things to do now than hang with your socially awkward little cousin.... I'll always have time for you Gabe.... yes Lexi is my best friend.... but that doesn't mean you can't be too..... I mean.... me getting married.... that doesn't make you less important.... it makes you more important.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:49 am

Gabe: How the hell do you figure that?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Alex: Why do you think I asked you to be my best man? Because you know how to throw a party? No.

When me and Lexi have a fight, who's gonna give me a couch to sleep on and tell me to go "buy her something shiny and apologise"

when my son meets a girl he likes..... who do you think he's gonna come to for advice? Me? No. He'll go to Uncle Gabe.

Who's gonna help keep all the horny high school boys away from my pretty little daughter? Uncle Gabe.

You're my best man because I need you to take care of my family..... protect them with your life if I'm ever unable to.

Man, I don't want to cut you out because I'm starting a family..... I want you to be as big aq part of their.... and MY life.... as you are willing and able to be.

I mean sure.... I can't go on a three day trip to Cancun on an hour's notice anymore.... but do I still want to spend as much time as I possibly can with you? Hell yeah..... you're my best friend.... and that doesn't change just because I'm getting hitched..... I just sometimes get a little distracted when I'm balls-deep.

He laughs.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:31 pm

Gabe smirks...

Gabe: Yet another phrase Alex swore he would 'never say'. Next you'll be telling Lexi to take it in the face....

He puts his hands on his hips...

Gabe: I just....It just feels like I'm losing out here. I know I'm not. Honestly, man...Lexi is great for you and she's a welcome addition. Jessica is wonderful for Jay....and Nikki....well...I have no idea what Nikki wants. I'm just...trying to be available. Oh and theres.....Micah....I know you vouch for him...and I've NEVER seen Amanda head over heels in love...with....anything...ever...but...

...I don't know...I guess I just don't like the kid. I mean....Amanda's first crush was...heh...me. Now she likes...well...rubbing her buttsecks in my face...

He laughs...

Gabe: ...and with the situation with my parents....I'm just feeling....lonely, man. It fuckin' sucks...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Alex: I can see where you're coming from..... and the stuff with Mandy.... well that's just her way of defending Micah.....

..... and you get the feeling that maybe there might be more to this thing with Nikki than you realise?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Gabe: I don't know man...she's such a free spirit, I doubt she even knows what she wants.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Alex: So are you..... but just cause you're a free spirit doesn't mean you have to be solo.....and maybe if she doesn't know what she wants..... you should show her something to want.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Gabe: I thought I had been. I'm not Mr. Romance like you guys are. I'm just...ugh....I don't know man. Hell...all that stuff I've been telling you was bluster...The one time I slept with Nikki was my...first time.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Alex looks shocked.

Alex: It was? I mean.... there's nothing wrong with that.... but it's surprising considering the extent of your... bluster....
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Gabe shrugs...

Gabe: Well, no one would buy a fighter that never....you know...I just.....
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Alex: Well.... if I may offer some advice? Maybe you could try opening up to the girl a little.... you know..... don't feel you have to put on this cocky, flashy routine all the time. I mean.... she moved in with you man.... I don't care how much of daredevil she is..... a girl doesn't do that if she doesn't like you a great deal.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Gabe: Maybe you're right. Heh...I figured I didn't want to act like my dad...and here I am...acting like my dad....
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Colin steps out in an emerald green suit and lights a cigarette. He spots Gabe and Alex talking in the distance and gives them a small nod before his cell goes off

Colin:"Hello?....hello?......."

he shakes his head annoyed and puts his phone away

Colin:"Fourth time today..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Alex: No dude.... you just like this girl and are afraid that she'll reject you if you let her see the real you.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Gabe: You might be right, man....Why the hell am I so scared. Hell, I've knocked out heavyweights four times her fuckin' size....
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Colin, finishing a drag of his smoke, can't help but overhear the convo from his distance. He speaks out loud

Colin:"Because women...the ones you love at least...affect a place a fighter in the ring with you can't. A place you don't always realize you have."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Alex: Bro.... you're talking to the guy who lived with his fiancee for a year before he admitted he had feelings for her.....

He points to Colin.

... and let's just say he'll be the first to back me up that it's not just you...... letting somebody in like that.... is a scary thing..... but let me tell you first hand.... your name may be Cortez but you have Edwards blood.... and you'll never know what true happiness is until you take that risk.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Colin:"I get this feeling I surprised everybody by getting engaged."

he walks over, putting his smoke out

Colin:"Edward's blood, Cortez blood, O'Ryan blood, St.Clair blood...Whatever it is, it's the same feeling at the end of the day. It's what you do with it. Hell, it took a lot for me to finally make that move."

he sighs

Colin:"A lot..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Gabe: Yeah...you say that...but you're getting married too, Colin.

You know what? It's cool guys. I'mma be alright...shit...you know me.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Colin:"To be honest...the only part of you I really know shows up in an octagon shaped ring...Although..."

he laughs under his breath a bit

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:29 pm

Gabe: Well...I am pretty damn good... Wink
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:38 pm

Colin:"Yeah...your pretty good...you got that cocky swagger just like..."

he clears his throat

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:46 pm

Gabe: Just like my dad...you can say it. It's true.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next