The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexander and Alexis' Apartment

4 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Alexander and Alexis' Apartment - Page 6 Empty Re: Alexander and Alexis' Apartment

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:17 pm

Amanda rolls her eyes.

Amanda: Oh joy.....

She continues on her way to the exit.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Alexander and Alexis' Apartment - Page 6 Empty Re: Alexander and Alexis' Apartment

Post  Pockets Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Moira: Our kids... I can't say I ain't worried about Colin. It's obvious it didn't go well, an' 'e tends to take stuff real personal.

She sighs.

Moira: I don't even know where I'm goin' with this.... I jus' don't want the crack between our families to widen more than it already 'as....

She hears Colin, and closes her eyes, pained.

Moira: As I was sayin'....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:19 pm

Jillian: Honey...they're our kids, true...but they're grown adults now. They have to make their own choices. You and me, we'll always be friends.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:21 pm

Moira: I know... it jus' 'urts to see them loik that an' not be able to do... somethin'....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Jillian: Moira...I know it hurts, but...we've raised them the best we could, haven't we?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Colin calls out to Amanda
Colin:"Fair well dear one, I enjoyed our conversation. It was enlightening. So very...enlightening...Sweet dreams where ever you lay your noble head"

he walks over and pats Micah on the shoulder

"If you want rough sex, I would suggest you follow her now. I'm just saying."

two more pats and he walks past Micah and sits next to Ashley

Ashley:"...Colin...Wot the feck?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Amanda doesn't even look back she simply storms out wanting to kill something.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Moira stares at Colin, while still talking to Jillian.

Moira: I 'ope so....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Colin:"Oh by the way dad, everything they've told you is bullshit. You actually thought that Alex was starting to get used to you? To be able to stand you? Ha! Ask him. Thats all an act. Thats him trying to make Alexis feel good. Its a damn facade."

Ashley:"Colin thats..."

Colin:"Thats what? What is it? I can't do this anymore. I mean I love you dad but maybe...maybe I should have turned my back on you like everybody else did. Maybe then every other piece in my life would have fallen into place if I hadn't given a damn about you when you were a drunken baby kicking bastard."

Ashleys eyes go wide

Colin:"You are so stupid for thinking that your little talk to them would work. They will never give two damns about you. Nobody except me and Naomi does. Alexis? Maybe."

he looks over to Moira
Colin:"I WOULD have said you but, well, we know what happened don't we?...
...I should have just stayed away. I should have just kept my damn mouth shut. But no...I didn't...and now my best friend is marrying a woman who I would sooner have spit at me then trrrrry to have a civil conversation with. Because there is NO WAY I will ever ever EVER have a civil conversation with that her. Not in a million years.
But you all go on with your little joke. I find it hilarious. Act like nothing could ever change. That all this CRAP that happened TWENTY YEARS ago is more important then the fact that all of us kids are growing up to be more messed up then ANYTHING any of you bastards could have ever imagined."
he starts to laugh, not realizing or carrying that he's pretty much been rambling the whole time. Not caring how much it makes sense
"Its almost comedic...."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Micah looks at Colin...disapointed. He stands...shakes his head and leaves...

Ben: Colin...I think you should sit down. You and I need to talk.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Moira winces as if she was slapped.

Nikki: Damn, Colin....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Amanda sees Micah leave

Amanda: You OK?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Micah: ...No, I'm not. He's...I don't know that guy in there...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Colin:"Oh Ben, so rich and wise. How could I not want to enjoy your logic and charm? How could I possibly resist? How could I ever ever say no to you. Because I don't know a single person who could. In fact, since you marry a woman who isn't really my mother, but I still call "mom", maybe I should start calling you "dad" huh? Why the hell not, right?"

he turns to Nikki but stops on Moira
Colin:"To honest? You all seemed to want me to break out of my shell. Well HERE IT IS! Hey heres a question for you all. How many of you here tried to find me in that year I took off? Huh? How many? Because I was actually in only three places that whole time. You people can find a needle in a haystack but did a single one of you try to find me when I disappeared?
Did any of you try to find me and Amber when we got taken away? Oh sure you "called the cops" but what did YOU all actually do? Nothing. You all did nothing. Which is all I expect. You wonder why I want to do all this stuff and keep to myself? You wonder why I don't tell you all anything. That is why."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Amanda: You don't?
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Ben: You're forgetting the fact that YOU RAN AWAY IN THE FIRST PLACE, COLIN. You left your 'family'...and as I understand it...I didn't see you going to search anyone out, your damn self. What about when Micah was taken hostage? Where were you? You say he's your best friend...and Moira has done NOTHING BUT LOVE YOU...Ashley knows that...

...if you want to keep acting like a spoiled brat, that's fine...but you're losing the friends you have. Plain and simple...is that what you want?

Micah: He's flipped his lid, Mandy. He's gone...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Moira sits back in her seat, hard.

Moira: Fok... I didn't do enough... I knew I didn't do enough....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Amanda: I don't know what to say Micah.....
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Micah: N...nothing to say, hon. I think I...just want to go home.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Amanda takes Micah's hand, interlocking their fingers and kissing him softly.

Amanda: OK sweetie..... let's get you home...... I'll take care of you.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Colin:"Hah..hahah..hahah oh Ben, I appreciate your effort. But get your facts straight. Me and Micah talked before he WENT to his father. Call me spoiled. What the hell do I have to show for to be spoiled? Huh? A recovering alcoholic father? A best friend who is marrying somebody who..well lets face it...me and her should avoid each other, so you tell me where that leaves that friendship?...A sister who married the brother of that same woman. Oh not to mention they both were kicked by my alcoholic father while in the womb. For some reason I defended him. Because I had this great idea that what you were doing was more important then what you had done. But the world does not and will not ever work that way will it?"

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Ben: So...if that's the case....what are you doing...now?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Colin:"Getting this stuff out of the bottle before it kills me. Excuse me."
Colin grabs a plate of sushi and heads for the door

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Ewan sits in a state of intense meditation throughout.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Nikki glances at Gabe.

Nikki: Um... should we go?
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next