The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexander and Alexis' Apartment

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Alexander and Alexis' Apartment - Page 7 Empty Re: Alexander and Alexis' Apartment

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Ashley watches Colin walk out, glances over at Ewan for a moment, then stares past the table before him into nothingness with a sigh

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Alexander and Alexis' Apartment - Page 7 Empty Re: Alexander and Alexis' Apartment

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Moments later Ashley stands up and walks out the door.
Colin sits, staring off into the horizon, the plate of food untouched beside him. Ashley exhales as he sits on the curb next to his son

Ashley:"That was...unexpected. Heh actually, in a way it was refreshingly 'onest."

Colin glances over slightly with a puzzled look

Ashley:"Look, all that stuff, about the Edwards that you said;about Alex...I knew all that already."

Colin:"But.."

Ashley:"They arent all that great of actors. I know they still see this monster when they see me. I wish they didn't and I wish that would change. But it never will."

Colin:"..."

Ashley sighs

Ashley:"If you think it doesn't hurt that I will never know that friendship again, that to them I will always be that man, you'd be wrong. Hell, Jillian won't say two words to me. I tried casually talking to her and our children's wedding...she didn't even bat an eye. She just walked away.......It hurts sure...but, I said my piece and I've been keeping my word. If Alex feels he has to act a certain way around me then so be it. I know none of them can stand me but...there is nothing left to do in this situation...I asked that they not say anything about it unless it was the truth. They never said they accept my apology or anything loik that. It's their choice..
Colin, I know that you want things to be like you remember them. Hell, I would love that. But that won't happen. Frankly, I can't fight to make that happen. Neither should you....You know, I can understand why you ran off."

For the first time, Colin looks right at Ashley

Ashley:"They might not, but I do. I don't blame you. It's what you felt you 'ad to do at the time. Don't apologize fer that."

Colin:"I...I'm sorry for...."

Ashley smirks a bit

Ashley:"Loik I said, it was refreshingly 'onest...You never 'ad to stick up fer me. 'ell I can only imagine the pros vs the cons o'that. I guess the only thing you can ask yerself is, do you feel it was the roit thing in yer eyes? Thats wot matters."

Colin doesn't answer, looking away in reflective thought

Colin:"What did I do? I just ruined or tarnished at least every relationship in one go..."

Ashley:"You've been carrying a lot around with you since you were five. 'onestly I'm shocked this didn't 'appen earlier in a way. You do seem to bottle things up..."

Colin sighs

Colin:"I don't know what I'm going to do now. I just...I don't..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:15 am

-----------------------------------------

Mr. Gaines: It's been a couple months since that nice couple moved out. It's a damn shame...

Mrs. Gaines: Why, cause you can't give them Victory Lap baskets anymore?

Mr. Gaines: It's nice that my work was appreciated...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:18 am

A letter arrives for the Gaines'

Dear Mr Gaines.

Lexi is having triplets..... couldn't have done it without you

Alex.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:21 am

Mrs. Gaines: Don't....even...consider....thinking you had anything to do with that.

Mr. Gaines: Are you kidding? The boy needed the wisdom of my second-to-none stroke technique.

Mrs. Gaines: YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO HIM!

Mr. Gaines: Inferred, woman. It was inferred...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:15 am

A few weeks after Christmas, Mr. and Mrs. Gaines get a beautiful gift....

Mrs. Gaines: Oh...my goodness! She had four kids!?

Mr. Gaines: Heh...the stroke technique never fails. Smile

Mrs. Gaines: Oh, stop it! You know you are an old hound dog...

Mr. Gaines: Woman...you know why you stay with me. Love, affection, 55 years of marriage....and I can STILL knock the dust off that....

Mrs. Gaines: ...yeah...with a little blue friend...

Mr. Gaines: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU DONE DONE IT NOW! YOU QUESTIONED THE STROKE! BITCH...IN THE BEDROOM! NOW!

Mrs. Gaines: ....Or what?

Mr. Gaines: ...this muthafucka here...

Mr. Gaines picks up Mrs. Gaines and walks her into the bedroom....and no blue friend is needed. The sounds of 'take it....take it....now what you got to say?' ring all throughout the apartment complex....
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruel Britannia Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:42 am

Waiting outside the Gaines' door is a victory lap care package, courtesy of Alex.
Cruel Britannia
Cruel Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:51 am

Mr. Gaines: That little....heh....attaboy...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7