The Phoenix Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexander and Alexis' Apartment

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Alexander and Alexis' Apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Alexander and Alexis' Apartment

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:59 pm

Colin takes an awkward drag off his smoke

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Alexander and Alexis' Apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Alexander and Alexis' Apartment

Post  Cryonix Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:00 pm

Micah: Okay...either that was a very inuenndo laden sucking of a fag....or...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Colin:"...Always trying to make the moment classy aren't you?..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Micah: What can I say? I mean...my best friend in the world just told me in no uncertain terms that he loves me. How....when...does Amber know?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Colin:"Come on...you were the first person to ever show me any sort of...tenderness and compassion...to listen to me. With that...and Montreal...you expected me not to have feelings of some sort?..."

he takes another drag

Colin:"I didn't want to say anything because well...it wasn't really my place to."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Micah: You've felt this way about me for that long? Wh....why didn't you ever say anything? I mean...all that time we traveled and were...together doing things...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Colin:"You're my best friend. What if you rejected me...I didn't want to risk that happening."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:40 pm

Micah: Colin....man, you know I'll always care for you...and that moment in Montreal...well...it was special. But, if I remember correctly...you said it made you feel...uncomfortable. I backed off. Now...both you and I are getting married, man. I'm not rejecting you but...you love Amber don't you?

...and I love Mandy.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:49 pm

Colin:"Of course I love Amber I..."

he flicks his smoke, putting it out with his foot

Colin:"You got me wrong. I don't love you because of that one moment. This isn't some sexual thing between us. The feelings for you...It never was. It was about being cared for...That somebody....somebody actually actively gave a damn about me instead of using me to their advantage or drinking their damn liver into oblivion...
he chokes up a bit but composes himself quickly
And I'm not trying to steal you away or anything like that. Had you not mentioned it I would have said nothing at all about it."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Micah: You think I'm going to stop being your brother cause I'm getting married? No. We're always going to be friends, man. You don't need to worry...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:08 am

Colin:"There's still this whole feeling about Amanda thats...I'm sorry I know, I know. But...I do feel like I can't be myself around her. Like I've got to keep opinions to myself. And as stupid as it sounds, more because of the four letters that make up my last name then anything I actually think or believe."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:31 am

Micah: I'll always be your friend. As for you and Amanda's family problems. My last name isn't O'Ryan or Edwards. I know you two have issues...I would think you'd be able to just work through them...considering your dad has moved on, himself.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:51 am

Colin:"I know your last name isn't. Heh your last names St.Clair, absolutely no negative family history there...He's moved on, but there was nothing said about any of their views changing...Maybe...under the right circumstances I would try talking to Amanda about it...I don't know."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:14 am

Micah: What's stopping you then? I doubt she'd bite your head off...I mean the issue was always between the parents, right?
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:34 am

Colin:"I don't know...It's felt sort of like its gone further then that. I mean hell they didn't exactly like the idea of one of them marrying an O'Ryan until Alexis...well...I only know some small details but..."
he cringes a bit
"Hell of a way to need to prove your worth..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Micah: Meh, it doesn't bother me. You know you'd go through hell for your girl...I'm just...doing it, I guess. Smile
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Pockets Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:36 pm

Nikki: Well, this got awkward really quickly....
Pockets
Pockets

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Colin:"You guess?...I've been through hell enough times already for various reasons...Amber is one of the few reasons I would go into it again. There are not many reasons I would anymore. Trust me."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Micah: Then you understand why I'm doing this for Amanda. I'm in love, Colin.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Colin:"I'm not doubting that Micah. I can't help but wonder if that love that you two have would be any less if you didn't go through with this 'tradition'...Whatever though thats neither here nor there and has nothing to do with me...
At least...you'll know you've proven something. What the hells the point of pain if theres no reason behind it..."

he cringes a bit

"God, you're father said those words to me once..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Micah: ...um...actually I think that was me saying that to you in Montreal....
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Colin:"Stu said it after dislocating my shoulder...Then you said it before you....Come to think of it, that might be why I felt so awkward about the whole thing right after..."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:28 pm

Micah: So where does this leave us, Colin. You're in love with me....but you love Amber more...and we're both getting married. I'm not going to bail on you, and Amber and Amanda seem to get along great. We should try hanging out sometime. Come back to Seattle for a few days....see what happens.
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwocky Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:06 pm

Colin:"Heh, I know damn well what happens in Seattle...I know, thats not what you mean. Yeah maybe we should come visit."

Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryonix Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:08 pm

All Micah does is smile...

Micah: I guess my place does have a certain...reputation...
Cryonix
Cryonix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next